(Intern Rachel Orland checking in with an early morning update)
- For the first time in Redskins training camp, actual officials are here.
- It’s raining again, making conditions on the field very slippery.
- Injury report: CB Carlos Rogers (calf), FB Eddie Williams (hamstring), G Rueben Riley (ankle), T Mike Williams (groin), DL JD Skolnitsky (hamstring), G Randy Thomas (knee), DT Lorenzo Alexander (foot)
- Back in full pads today are wide receivers Devin Thomas and Malcolm Kelly, tackle Stephon Heyer and defensive tackle Anthony Montgomery
- Former Redskins corner Darryl Pounds is visiting today
- Chris Samuels was throwing up on the sideline during practice
- Campbell has thrown two interceptions, one to Moore and one to Doughty
- Jim Zorn is wearing a backwards hat for apparently the first time ever. He looks at least 20 years younger.
- Campbell pump faked to Moss, who split two defenders (dutch and holmes). Moss cames up with the catch, but walked off the field afterwards. He’s been out for several plays.