- Adam Lanza’s dad: He would’ve killed me ‘in a heartbeat’
- North Korea holds election: 100% turnout, Kim Jong-un gets — 100% of vote
- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
Only at The Washington Times: Reporters blog on the Washington Redskins.
Jim Zorn talks Saints and injuries on his radio show.
Redskins TE Chris Cooley's season is over.
Washington loses Jarmon, might lose Cooley, but Albert Haynesworth returns
Albert Haynesworth just gave me a scoop: he's playing Sunday.
As expected, no Albert Haynesworth for Redskins.
Jerry Gray does not get the Memphis head coaching job.
Former Redskins standout guard Russ Grimm is a semifinalist for election to the Pro Football Hall of Fame again.
DeAngelo Hall won't play Sunday because of a sprained knee. Carlos Rogers returns to the lineup to take his place.
Top special teams tackler H.B. Blades and blocking tight end Todd Yoder are back after not practicing on Thursday.
The Times' Ryan O'Halloran debates Redskins topics with News 4's Lindsay Czarniak.
Redskins RDE Andre Carter vs. Eagles LT Winston Justice
Six players aren't practicing on this foggy Thanksgiving morning.
Jerry Gray talks about being a head coach but not about Memphis.
That's what we get for banking on the Bengals
Snap count totals for Redskins against Dallas.
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Redskins 360 Archives
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- February 2009
- January 2009
- December 2008
- November 2008
- October 2008
- September 2008
- August 2008
- July 2008
- June 2008
- May 2008
- April 2008
- March 2008
- February 2008
- January 2008
- December 2007
- November 2007
- October 2007
- September 2007
- August 2007
- July 2007
- June 2007
- May 2007
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
- Investigators puzzle: How does a 777 jetliner just disappear into thin air?
- Rand Paul wins 2014 CPAC straw poll, Ted Cruz finishes a distant second
- Senate Democrats, Republicans spar over restoring unemployment benefits
- CPAC 2014: Straw poll signals Paul-Cruz showdown
- Russia besieges Crimea as U.S. seeks diplomacy; Putin remains undeterred by Obama's sanctions
- U.S. deploys 12 F-16 fighter jets to Poland as exercise in response to Ukraine situation
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Spoiled-kid culture creates greedy adults
- 80 people publicly executed across North Korea for films, Bibles
- As Ukraine falls, Obama takes Key Largo golf vacation, Biden hits Virgin Islands