- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez: Senate Dems wary of immigration politics
- Summer camp for 1 percenters: Sushi, limos and shopping at FAO Schwarz
- Colorado gun crackdown law found to be built on faulty data
- Hank Aaron steps to fundraising plate for Democrat Michelle Nunn
- ISIL terrorists blow up burial site of Jonah, vow more of same
- Impeach Obama, say 35 percent in new poll
- Taliban yank 14 Shiites off bus, bind and shoot them on Afghan road
The Robbins Report Archive: July 2011
Sen. John McCain denigrated the "Tea Party Hobbits" but as as Sen. Rand Paul tweeted, “I'd rather be a Hobbit than a troll.” And Tolkien scholarship suggests that Hobbits are as American as Kentucky Fried Chicken. Published July 28 2011
Liberals in Congress have made the shocking discovery that the Constitution authorizes the president to ignore the legislature and simply raise the debt ceiling with the stroke of a pen. So what's all the fuss about? Published July 28 2011
Suspected Norwegian terrorist Anders Behring Breivik, in custody following a shooting and bombing rampage on July 22 that left 92 people dead, believes that the number of Muslims in Western Europe is “reaching critical mass” and that “there is a core of Cultural Communist elites in Western Europe who really want to destroy Western civilization, European traditions, national solidarity and Christianity.” But he believes an impending economic meltdown will generate armed grassroots resistance in Europe. He spelled out his beliefs in what he saw as the threats to the European identity posed by radical Muslims and multiculturalists in a series of messages obtained exclusively by The Washington Times. Published July 23 2011
Liberals are claiming that Ronald Reagan would have supported President Obama's trillion dollar tax approach to the debt ceiling crisis. There they go again... Published July 21 2011
The U.N. may soon be deploying troops to fight the effects of global warming, and yes you will probably be paying for it. Published July 21 2011
Acapulco's answer to out of control drug-fueled violence? Sexy cops. Published July 14 2011
The Obama administration is actively promoting gay rights in the Muslim world. No wonder they hate us. Published July 14 2011
A new documentary on the Obama administration's ruinous economic policies shows that you can be a conservative filmmaker in Hollywood and survive to speak truth to power. Published July 14 2011
Polar bears can thank Chinese dirty coal for saving the ice cap and other exotic current climate theories. Published July 7 2011
Secession seems to be back in vogue these days. From southern Sudan to southern California and Arizona, more and more people just want to go it alone. Published July 7 2011
Give the good ship Juliano some props -- literally. The Swedish-flagged craft was in the Greek port of Piraeus as part of a flotilla seeking to challenge Israel’s naval security cordon around Gaza when, according to flotilla organizers, “hostile divers destroyed the [ship’s] propeller house and cut the propeller shaft.” It seems that someone one-upped the peaceniks’ attempt to create an international incident. Published July 7 2011
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
- Michelle Obama says money in politics is bad, asks donors for 'big, fat check'
- Presidents of Honduras, Guatemala blame U.S. for border children crisis
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- NAPOLITANO: What if our democracy is a fraud?
- EDITORIAL: Detroit's water 'spigot bigots'
- Hamas rejects Kerry's call for cease-fire; Fears grow others could join fight against Israel
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- PRUDEN: The Democratic-wannabe mice under Hillary Clinton's feet
- Obama takes aim at 'corporate deserters'
- Crime-ridden U.S. cities differ on ways to fight gun violence