- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
The Robbins Report Archive: June 2011
What do Obamacare, a hacker group and online pornography have in common? A White House email address. Published June 30 2011
Was John Lennon secretly a Ronald Reagan fan? The very idea must suggest “the end of times” to peacenik idolaters of the late musician, but according to Mr. Lennon’s last personal assistant John Seaman, the former Beatle “made it very clear that if he were an American he would vote for Reagan.” Published June 30 2011
Liberals are cheering at the end of Glenn Beck's highly rated show on Fox News Channel, thinking it means his exit from the media stage. GBTV, they predict, will be a failure. But they mocked FNC when it started out in 1996, and look what happened. Mr. Beck may have the last laugh. Published June 30 2011
Can posting a shocking image online land you in jail? Published June 24 2011
How Americans are allowed to light their homes is becoming the latest battleground over states rights. Published June 24 2011
Two hours after announcing the beginning of the end of the war in Afghanistan, President Obama did not even chart in the top ten news stories on Google News. Published June 24 2011
If you are a conservative, Jon Stewart wants you to know you are a moron. Published June 24 2011
- Boehner rules out impeachment: 'Scam started by Democrats'
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- Obama's brother wears Hamas scarf bearing anti-Israel slogans in photo
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case
- McCLAUGHRY: Finish off the "Islamic State" quickly and cheaply
- New York Times reporter Carol Vogel accused of plagiarism
- Iraqi Christians rally at White House: 'Obama, Obama, where are you?'
- Hillary Clinton: Forget Obama, George W. Bush made her 'proud to be an American'
- ISIL destroys key bridge leading to Baghdad; suicide truck bomb severed supply line