- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
THE ROBBINS REPORT
James S. Robbins is senior editorial writer for foreign affairs at The Washington Times.
Secession fever is sweeping the country. The downside is it's illegal.
By — Published November 11, 2012 Comments
Florida election officials reneged on their promise to Allen West to count all the early ballots in the scandal-plagued 18th district election.
Allen West’s campaign is ready to “go to war” to get a recount as new numbers reveal more ballots cast than voters in some precincts.
Congressman Allen West is seeking a recount as evidence emerges of incompetence, illegal activity and possible fraud on the part of local election officials.
On election night I will be tracking key counties in four swing states.
The latest CNN poll shows Independent voters favoring Mitt Romney by 22 points, which could translate into a blowout on election night
Facing a Republican plurality and losing independents, Mr. Obama just doesn't have the votes.
General Carter F. Ham, the AFRICOM Combatant Commander at the center of the Benghazi-gate controversy, is leaving the Army.
Is an American General losing his job for trying to save the Americans besieged in Benghazi?
Mitt Romney’s Gallup daily tracking poll numbers are now better than any presidential challenger dating back to 1936.
Do we really have fewer bayonets? And should we worry about a bayonet gap?
Mitt Romney continues to out-poll every winning presidential challenger since 1968.
Mitt Romney is polling better than any presidential challenger in over 30 years
If the 2012 election were decided by white women, Mr. Obama would be soundly trounced.
Talks over the UN Arms Trade Treaty fell apart today, effectively killing the agreement
By Michael Widlanski
Leveling the battlefield to aid terrorists enables evil to fight on
The Robbins Report Archives
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- NAPOLITANO: What if our democracy is a fraud?
- Hamas rejects Kerry's call for cease-fire; Fears grow others could join fight against Israel
- Evidence shows Russia firing artillery into Ukraine: Pentagon
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- Algerian plane diverted due to storms, second aircraft: 116 missing
- Cutler wins endorsement from gun control group
- 'Straight White Guy Festival' supposedly set for Ohio park
- HUSAIN: Fleeing Iraqi Christians find safe haven at the Shrine of Imam Ali
- CARSON: Costco and the perils of mixing politics and business