- Sebelius calls for review of Obamacare rollout woes
- American dream dying, but many see free market as solution: Poll
- Air Force base in South Carolina boots Nativity scene
- Israel poised for a $173M boost from the U.S. for missile defense
- Leon Panetta named as source of ‘Zero Dark Thirty’ scriptwriter’s information
- Mandela service sign language interpreter: ‘He made up his own signs’
- Pope Francis named Time’s ‘Person of the Year’
- Ben Affleck: Fundraising for Democrats started to ‘feel gross’
- Vladimir Putin orders military to boost presence in Arctic
- Brooklyn, N.Y.: ‘Lesbian capital’ of the Northeast
THE ROBBINS REPORT
James S. Robbins is senior editorial writer for foreign affairs at The Washington Times.
Secession fever is sweeping the country. The downside is it's illegal.
By — Published November 11, 2012 Comments
Florida election officials reneged on their promise to Allen West to count all the early ballots in the scandal-plagued 18th district election.
Allen West’s campaign is ready to “go to war” to get a recount as new numbers reveal more ballots cast than voters in some precincts.
Congressman Allen West is seeking a recount as evidence emerges of incompetence, illegal activity and possible fraud on the part of local election officials.
On election night I will be tracking key counties in four swing states.
The latest CNN poll shows Independent voters favoring Mitt Romney by 22 points, which could translate into a blowout on election night
Facing a Republican plurality and losing independents, Mr. Obama just doesn't have the votes.
General Carter F. Ham, the AFRICOM Combatant Commander at the center of the Benghazi-gate controversy, is leaving the Army.
Is an American General losing his job for trying to save the Americans besieged in Benghazi?
Mitt Romney’s Gallup daily tracking poll numbers are now better than any presidential challenger dating back to 1936.
Do we really have fewer bayonets? And should we worry about a bayonet gap?
Mitt Romney continues to out-poll every winning presidential challenger since 1968.
Mitt Romney is polling better than any presidential challenger in over 30 years
If the 2012 election were decided by white women, Mr. Obama would be soundly trounced.
Talks over the UN Arms Trade Treaty fell apart today, effectively killing the agreement
By Donald Lambro
Growth spikes are little more than trend-free anomalies
The Robbins Report Archives
- Teen thugs in DC run wild -- even while wearing GPS ankle bracelets
- New budget accord saves $23 billion -- after $65 billion spending spree
- VEGAS RULES: Harry Reid pushed feds to change ruling for casino's big-money foreigners
- More than a quarter million sign up for Obamacare in November
- Obama takes 'selfie' at Mandela's funeral service
- CARSON: Why did the founders give us the Second Amendment?
- Obama's antics at Nelson Mandela tribute: Jovial conversation, handshake with Raul Castro
- MILLER: Dick Heller challenges D.C.s gun registration, files for summary judgement in Heller II
- Gov't Motors: Obama fudges math on auto bailout, $10.5 billion loss for taxpayers
- FITTON: A closer look at the Benghazi lie