- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
THE ROBBINS REPORT
James S. Robbins is senior editorial writer for foreign affairs at The Washington Times.
Secession fever is sweeping the country. The downside is it's illegal.
By — Published November 11, 2012 Comments
Florida election officials reneged on their promise to Allen West to count all the early ballots in the scandal-plagued 18th district election.
Allen West’s campaign is ready to “go to war” to get a recount as new numbers reveal more ballots cast than voters in some precincts.
Congressman Allen West is seeking a recount as evidence emerges of incompetence, illegal activity and possible fraud on the part of local election officials.
On election night I will be tracking key counties in four swing states.
The latest CNN poll shows Independent voters favoring Mitt Romney by 22 points, which could translate into a blowout on election night
Facing a Republican plurality and losing independents, Mr. Obama just doesn't have the votes.
General Carter F. Ham, the AFRICOM Combatant Commander at the center of the Benghazi-gate controversy, is leaving the Army.
Is an American General losing his job for trying to save the Americans besieged in Benghazi?
Mitt Romney’s Gallup daily tracking poll numbers are now better than any presidential challenger dating back to 1936.
Do we really have fewer bayonets? And should we worry about a bayonet gap?
Mitt Romney continues to out-poll every winning presidential challenger since 1968.
Mitt Romney is polling better than any presidential challenger in over 30 years
If the 2012 election were decided by white women, Mr. Obama would be soundly trounced.
Talks over the UN Arms Trade Treaty fell apart today, effectively killing the agreement
The Robbins Report Archives
- Boehner rules out impeachment: 'Scam started by Democrats'
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case
- Inside the Beltway: Immigration rage festers on all sides
- Obama's brother wears Hamas scarf bearing anti-Israel slogans in photo
- D.C. seeks to stay judge's order allowing gun owners to carry in public
- Smugglers, rainstorm combine to poke holes in border fence
- Hillary Clinton: Forget Obama, George W. Bush made her 'proud to be an American'
- Obama: 'Not a new Cold War,' but new Russia sanctions announced
- Hillary Clinton: I was indeed 'dead broke,' but shouldn't have said so