- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
THE ROBBINS REPORT
James S. Robbins is senior editorial writer for foreign affairs at The Washington Times.
Iranian nuke technicians get a taste of things to come courtesy of AC/DC
A report from the Egyptian press, linked on presidential candidate Ahmed Shafik's Facebook page, suggests that the junta-approved former prime minister has won the race for president of Egypt.
Want to pay $5 for a gallon of unleaded regular? Come to the nation's capital.
President Obama says the U.S. is "the Saudi Arabia of natural gas,” yet America has lower proven natural gas reserves than the Saudis.
Leftist radicals are promising a November 17 to remember. The Occupy movement and other extremist groups are planning dozens of disruptive demonstrations across the country. And you can thank George Soros for it.
A new monument at Arlington National Cemetery honors 14 Jewish military chaplains, among them Alexander B. Goode, one of the four "Immortal Chaplains" who sacrificed his life in 1943 to give others a fighting chance to live.
White House bragging about the announced troop withdrawal from Iraq overlooks the fact that President Obama had wanted the U.S. to stay even longer. Baghdad told him to get out.
Why should Federal workers get automatic pay raises when nobody else does?
Exclusive internal documents from Occupy Wall Street reveal that the 99% are almost 99% disaffected white kids.
Accused Iranian bomb plotter Mansour Arbabsiar was hardly a master assassin
You would think the members of the Occupy Wall Street movement would be grateful to the media for all the attention they are getting. But according to the group’s draft “American People’s New Economic Charter,” they are discussing ways to bring an end to freedom of the press as we know it.
Should a business owner make less than half of what a librarian makes? Should academics be paid more than bankers or lawyers? The Occupy movement says yes.
These days hardly anyone knows that the expression "Grand Old Party" originally referred to the Democrats.
The OccupyWallSt. crowd thinks the military is coming to protect them from the police. This raises the question -- what drugs are they on?
David Axelrod is not a master of metaphor. Either that or he likes cheap wine.
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
The Robbins Report Archives
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- 'Pocket drones': U.S. Army developing tiny spies for the next big war
- Russia shipping sophisticated weapons systems to Ukraine separatists
- NAPOLITANO: What if our democracy is a fraud?
- Michelle Obama says money in politics is bad, asks donors for 'big, fat check'
- White House readies for House GOP impeachment push: 'Foolish' to ignore
- Hamas rejects Kerry's call for cease-fire; Fears grow others could join fight against Israel
- EDITORIAL: Detroit's water 'spigot bigots'
- Ted Nugent loses second casino gig for 'racist remarks'
- Let it roll: D.C. Council hits Las Vegas on taxpayer's dime, leaves $14,000 tab