- No mas: Principal bans Spanish language in intercom announcement
- Hacking software could put ‘zombie drone army’ in user’s hands
- Support for stricter gun laws drops: poll
- 10 whales dead, 41 others stranded in Everglades
- John Boehner faces bipartisan pressure to allow gay-rights vote
- Martin Bashir resigns from MSNBC over ‘ill-judged’ comments about Sarah Palin
- Rep. Duncan Hunter: While Obama prays for Iranian change, U.S. should ready its nukes
- Best company ever? Veteran Beer Co. exists to employ vets, provide quality beer
- Iran official: Sanctions ‘utterly failed’ to stop nuclear program
- ‘Black Santa’ display at IU sparks student outrage
THE ROBBINS REPORT
James S. Robbins is senior editorial writer for foreign affairs at The Washington Times.
New genetic research shows that King Tut has more in common with Queen Elizabeth than with the average Egyptian.
Sen. John McCain denigrated the "Tea Party Hobbits" but as as Sen. Rand Paul tweeted, “I'd rather be a Hobbit than a troll.” And Tolkien scholarship suggests that Hobbits are as American as Kentucky Fried Chicken.
Liberals in Congress have made the shocking discovery that the Constitution authorizes the president to ignore the legislature and simply raise the debt ceiling with the stroke of a pen. So what's all the fuss about?
Suspected Norwegian terrorist Anders Behring Breivik, in custody following a shooting and bombing rampage on July 22 that left 92 people dead, believes that the number of Muslims in Western Europe is “reaching critical mass” and that “there is a core of Cultural Communist elites in Western Europe who really want to destroy Western civilization, European traditions, national solidarity and Christianity.” But he believes an impending economic meltdown will generate armed grassroots resistance in Europe. He spelled out his beliefs in what he saw as the threats to the European identity posed by radical Muslims and multiculturalists in a series of messages obtained exclusively by The Washington Times.
Liberals are claiming that Ronald Reagan would have supported President Obama's trillion dollar tax approach to the debt ceiling crisis. There they go again...
The U.N. may soon be deploying troops to fight the effects of global warming, and yes you will probably be paying for it.
Acapulco's answer to out of control drug-fueled violence? Sexy cops.
The Obama administration is actively promoting gay rights in the Muslim world. No wonder they hate us.
A new documentary on the Obama administration's ruinous economic policies shows that you can be a conservative filmmaker in Hollywood and survive to speak truth to power.
Polar bears can thank Chinese dirty coal for saving the ice cap and other exotic current climate theories.
Secession seems to be back in vogue these days. From southern Sudan to southern California and Arizona, more and more people just want to go it alone.
Give the good ship Juliano some props -- literally. The Swedish-flagged craft was in the Greek port of Piraeus as part of a flotilla seeking to challenge Israel’s naval security cordon around Gaza when, according to flotilla organizers, “hostile divers destroyed the [ship’s] propeller house and cut the propeller shaft.” It seems that someone one-upped the peaceniks’ attempt to create an international incident.
What do Obamacare, a hacker group and online pornography have in common? A White House email address.
Was John Lennon secretly a Ronald Reagan fan? The very idea must suggest “the end of times” to peacenik idolaters of the late musician, but according to Mr. Lennon’s last personal assistant John Seaman, the former Beatle “made it very clear that if he were an American he would vote for Reagan.”
Liberals are cheering at the end of Glenn Beck's highly rated show on Fox News Channel, thinking it means his exit from the media stage. GBTV, they predict, will be a failure. But they mocked FNC when it started out in 1996, and look what happened. Mr. Beck may have the last laugh.
By Tom Harris and Madhav Khandekar
Bad science puts rich nations on the hook for trillions in climate liabilities
The Robbins Report Archives
- Kill team: Obama war chiefs widen drone death zones
- Hola: Boehner prepares to push amnesty bill through House
- Puerto Rico caravan honoring Paul Walker ends in 6 drunken-driving arrests, 72 speeding tickets
- HURT: Postal Service misses address by a whole continent
- First Dog Sunny knocks down Ashtyn Gardner; Michelle Obama yanks leash
- EDITORIAL: Motor City meltdown
- Apple wins facial recognition patent for iPhone 6
- Xbox One, Playstation 4 games penalize users for cursing in their own homes
- U.S. drops 2,000 mice on Guam by parachute to kill snakes
- Allen West warns Obamas backdoor gun control is moving forward