- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
Nathan Fenno looks in on the Georgetown Hoyas and collegiate sports.
Joe Theismann has never been shy about sharing his opinion. That extends to New York Jets quarterback Tim Tebow, perhaps the most-chronicled backup in NFL history, who he compared to "a Kardashian."
Here are the 868 pages of late Penn State football coach Joe Paterno's FBI file released under the Freedom of Information Act. They don't mention former assistant coach Jerry Sandusky, since convicted on 45 counts of child sexual abuse, but cover an extended series of threats against Paterno and his staff.
Jeff Bostic, the former Washington Redskins center and original member of "The Hogs" offensive line, has joined the concussion lawsuits against the NFL, according to court documents reviewed by The Washington Times.
Former Washington Redskins lineman Joe Jacoby is among 220 ex-players, spread over seven lawsuits, to sue the NFL over concussions in recent days.
Hall of Fame defensive end Bruce Smith, who played 19 seasons for the Buffalo Bills and Washington Redskins, sued the NFL on Thursday over concussions sustained during his career.
Former Washington Redskins Pro Bowl running back Stephen Davis is the latest big name to sue the NFL over concussions.
Mark May, the former Washington Redskins offensive tackle who was a founding member of "The Hogs," has joined the concussion lawsuits against the NFL.
Terry Allen is the latest former Washington Redskins standout to sue the NFL over concussions sustained during his career, according to court records reviewed by The Washington Times.
Two days after Washington Nationals pitcher Chien-Ming Wang apologized for an eight-month extramarital affair, the saga has gone animated.
A Miami-Dade Circuit Court judge issued an order Monday to garnish ex-Washington Nationals pitcher Livan Hernandez's wages with the Atlanta Braves.
OMAHA, Neb. -- The high-tops are bright orange. Neon bright. Eye-blinking, head-shaking bright, like some Kool-Aid flavor run wild. Bright enough to make orange hunting garb look downright drab in comparison. And three University of Virginia players -- Darion Atkins, Joe Harris and Sammy Zeglinski -- plan to wear their new orange Nike Zoom Hyperenforcers in Friday's second-round NCAA tournament game against Florida.
NEW YORK -- Follow along for updates before, during and after No. 13 Georgetown's quarterfinal game against Cincinnati in the Big East Tournament at Madison Square Garden.
Ex-Washington Nationals pitcher Livan Hernandez's financial entanglements have followed him to the Houston Astros.
A million-dollar Miami home belonging to ex-Washington Nationals pitcher Livan Hernandez was sold at auction for $40,000 on Jan. 3, according to the Miami-Dade County Clerk of Courts, as the free agent's financial entanglements continued.
Follow along for updates from No. 11 Georgetown's late-night game against Cincinnati.
By Michael P. Orsi
Screen Play Archives
- Citing 'unfair system,' Obama commutes sentences for 8 crack offenders
- Gov't wasted $30 billion on 'pillownauts,' crystal goblets -- buying human urine!
- Homeland Security helps smuggle illegal immigrant children into the U.S.
- Bill Gates: The Secret Santa disguised as a 'friendly fellow' on Reddit
- Obamacare 'pajamas boy' gets roundly mocked
- Duck Dynasty Phil Robertson suspended indefinitely for gay quip
- Outrage over Phil Robertson suspension, 'malignant' political correctness
- Sebelius adds another Obamacare exemption
- Armed response, not restrictive gun laws, brought swift end to school shooting
- BOLTON: Nero in the White House