- Planned Parenthood rebrands ‘pro-choice’ as ‘women’s health’
- U.S. attorney warns Cuomo not to interfere with anti-corruption probes
- Investigators reach Ukraine jet crash site
- Ohio gives Obama a thumbs down; Hillary Clinton tops GOP all-stars: poll
- Jesse Ventura suggests suit not over; HarperCollins could be next
- ‘No American is proud’ of certain CIA tactics: State Department
- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
- Hamas cleric tells Jews: ‘We will exterminate you’
- San Diego Costco, Target shoppers shocked by plane crash in parking lot
Nathan Fenno looks in on the Georgetown Hoyas and collegiate sports.
Follow along for updates from No. 11 Georgetown's late-night game against Cincinnati.
LOUISVILLE, Ky. -- Follow along for updates from No. 12 Georgetown's Big East opener at No. 4 Louisville.
Need a gift for that hard-to-please Washington Nationals supporter? How about the laundry loop used to wash Stephen Strasburg's clothes after last month's rehabilitation start for Triple-A Syracuse?
Despite an Associated Press report to the contrary, there won't be a rematch between Georgetown and the Bayi Rockets after Thursday's brawl.
A day after the on-court brawl in an exhibition game between Georgetown and the Bayi Rockets, representatives of both teams met in Beijing.
A brawl prematurely ended the Georgetown basketball team's game in Beijing today with the Bayi Rockets.
Georgetown sophomore center Moses Ayegba tore the anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee during a summer league game Thursday, the university announced.
Want to watch Virginia Commonwealth University's Final Four banner being raised at the Verizon Wireless Center in Richmond? The date is Nov. 10 against Saint Francis (Pa.), opening the the regular season schedule.
In a profile of Bryce Harper for the Aug. 1 issue of Sports Illustrated, two Washington Nationals officials compared the plight of their best prospect to that of Jackie Robinson.
Georgetown gets home-and-home series with Marquette, Providence and St. John's in the upcoming season, as part of the Big East men's basketball matchups announced today.
The most interesting part of the contract Shaka Smart signed Monday with Virginia Commonwealth University may not be the $1.2 million he's scheduled to earn each year. Instead, it's the two pages of Addendum C, outlining 30 bonuses for the coach.
Kevin Broadus has returned to Georgetown as a special assistant to John Thompson III, the school announced Wednesday afternoon.
When the Seattle Mariners used the No. 2 pick in Monday's Major League Baseball draft on Danny Hultzen, shock was the reaction in the Northwest.
Georgetown plays at Alabama on Dec. 1 in the Big East/SEC Challenge, according to the schedule released Thursday.
Greetings from Nationals Park, where there are plenty of clouds, but no rain so far.
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Screen Play Archives
- Al Gore's climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Geraldo Rivera: Matt Drudge 'doing his best to stir up a civil war'
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- NAPOLITANO: Is the president incompetent or lawless?
- GOP report sees ties between rich donors, green 'nonprofits'
- House votes to sue President Obama over claims of presidential power
- Lois Lerner hated conservatives, new emails show
- EDITORIAL: The real Lois Lerner exposed in newly released emails
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'