- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
Nathan Fenno looks in on the Georgetown Hoyas and collegiate sports.
Follow along for updates from No. 11 Georgetown's late-night game against Cincinnati.
LOUISVILLE, Ky. -- Follow along for updates from No. 12 Georgetown's Big East opener at No. 4 Louisville.
Need a gift for that hard-to-please Washington Nationals supporter? How about the laundry loop used to wash Stephen Strasburg's clothes after last month's rehabilitation start for Triple-A Syracuse?
Despite an Associated Press report to the contrary, there won't be a rematch between Georgetown and the Bayi Rockets after Thursday's brawl.
A day after the on-court brawl in an exhibition game between Georgetown and the Bayi Rockets, representatives of both teams met in Beijing.
A brawl prematurely ended the Georgetown basketball team's game in Beijing today with the Bayi Rockets.
Georgetown sophomore center Moses Ayegba tore the anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee during a summer league game Thursday, the university announced.
Want to watch Virginia Commonwealth University's Final Four banner being raised at the Verizon Wireless Center in Richmond? The date is Nov. 10 against Saint Francis (Pa.), opening the the regular season schedule.
In a profile of Bryce Harper for the Aug. 1 issue of Sports Illustrated, two Washington Nationals officials compared the plight of their best prospect to that of Jackie Robinson.
Georgetown gets home-and-home series with Marquette, Providence and St. John's in the upcoming season, as part of the Big East men's basketball matchups announced today.
The most interesting part of the contract Shaka Smart signed Monday with Virginia Commonwealth University may not be the $1.2 million he's scheduled to earn each year. Instead, it's the two pages of Addendum C, outlining 30 bonuses for the coach.
Kevin Broadus has returned to Georgetown as a special assistant to John Thompson III, the school announced Wednesday afternoon.
When the Seattle Mariners used the No. 2 pick in Monday's Major League Baseball draft on Danny Hultzen, shock was the reaction in the Northwest.
Georgetown plays at Alabama on Dec. 1 in the Big East/SEC Challenge, according to the schedule released Thursday.
Greetings from Nationals Park, where there are plenty of clouds, but no rain so far.
By Tammy Bruce
Screen Play Archives
- Putin has transformed Russian army into a lean, mean fighting machine
- Bill Clinton cashes in on struggling nonprofit hospital
- DELAY: A revolution for the Constitution
- Unemployment insurance vote could happen next week
- Otter attacks, kills alligator at Florida wildlife refuge
- Back to the Future: HUVr Tech marketing video goes viral with hoverboard release tease
- Russias Putin nominated for Nobel Peace Prize
- R-S-P-E-C-T: Find out what it means for Obama
- BRUCE: Obama's bizarre immigration rules
- PRUDEN: Likening Putin to Hitler on Ukraine shows Hillary's shaky grasp of history