- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
Nathan Fenno looks in on the Georgetown Hoyas and collegiate sports.
Follow along for updates from No. 11 Georgetown's late-night game against Cincinnati.
LOUISVILLE, Ky. -- Follow along for updates from No. 12 Georgetown's Big East opener at No. 4 Louisville.
Need a gift for that hard-to-please Washington Nationals supporter? How about the laundry loop used to wash Stephen Strasburg's clothes after last month's rehabilitation start for Triple-A Syracuse?
Despite an Associated Press report to the contrary, there won't be a rematch between Georgetown and the Bayi Rockets after Thursday's brawl.
A day after the on-court brawl in an exhibition game between Georgetown and the Bayi Rockets, representatives of both teams met in Beijing.
A brawl prematurely ended the Georgetown basketball team's game in Beijing today with the Bayi Rockets.
Georgetown sophomore center Moses Ayegba tore the anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee during a summer league game Thursday, the university announced.
Want to watch Virginia Commonwealth University's Final Four banner being raised at the Verizon Wireless Center in Richmond? The date is Nov. 10 against Saint Francis (Pa.), opening the the regular season schedule.
In a profile of Bryce Harper for the Aug. 1 issue of Sports Illustrated, two Washington Nationals officials compared the plight of their best prospect to that of Jackie Robinson.
Georgetown gets home-and-home series with Marquette, Providence and St. John's in the upcoming season, as part of the Big East men's basketball matchups announced today.
The most interesting part of the contract Shaka Smart signed Monday with Virginia Commonwealth University may not be the $1.2 million he's scheduled to earn each year. Instead, it's the two pages of Addendum C, outlining 30 bonuses for the coach.
Kevin Broadus has returned to Georgetown as a special assistant to John Thompson III, the school announced Wednesday afternoon.
When the Seattle Mariners used the No. 2 pick in Monday's Major League Baseball draft on Danny Hultzen, shock was the reaction in the Northwest.
Georgetown plays at Alabama on Dec. 1 in the Big East/SEC Challenge, according to the schedule released Thursday.
Greetings from Nationals Park, where there are plenty of clouds, but no rain so far.
By returning to Christian roots, the nation can achieve greatness once again
Screen Play Archives
- 'Culture of intimidation' seen in Nevada ranch standoff
- Rand and Ron Paul ride to the rescue for Bundy in Nevada standoff with feds
- Fuel-filled wings, ability to swarm: Pentagon offers glimpse at future of drone fleet
- WEBER: Obamacare cuts home healthcare for millions of seniors
- UNICEF launches 'Mr. Poo' mascot in India to curb public defecation
- CARSON: Recovering Tocqueville's vision of American exceptionalism
- Nevada Bundy ranch standoff could leave dirt on Harry Reid reputation
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers 'more deadly than jihadists'
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- GOP writes legislation to deny Attorney General Eric Holder his salary