- Tennessee ammunition site explodes, killing 1
- U.N.: Iran cuts stock closest to nuke-arms grade
- Oklahoma gay-marriage case before U.S. appeals court
- Times wins two awards from Society for Professional Journalists
- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
Nathan Fenno looks in on the Georgetown Hoyas and collegiate sports.
The Georgetown basketball team suffered its second loss of the offseason Wednesday when the school announced Jerrelle Benimon will transfer.
In a surprising move, Georgetown sophomore Hollis Thompson has submitted his name for the NBA Draft, the school confirmed Friday.
Georgetown basktball transfer Vee Sanford will visit Dayton, Loyola-Chicago, USC and Xavier, according to his father. Sam Houston St. is also an option.
The long-rumored transfer of Vee Sanford from Georgetown's basketball team was confirmed by the school Monday. No destination was announced.
HOUSTON -- The season hasn't been over for 24 hours, but questions about the future of Virginia Commonwealth University coach Shaka Smart hang over the school.
HOUSTON -- Virginia Commonwealth University and Butler are going with the same starting lineups that have carried them to the Final Four.
HOUSTON -- You can examine seeds or win differential or a hundred other statistics, but the starkest perspective on Virginia Commonwealth University's run to the Final Four comes from money.
HOUSTON -- One overlooked aspect of Jamie Skeen's development this season is Virginia Commonwealth University assistant Will Wade.
HOUSTON -- During an interlude at Reliant Stadium Thursday afternoon, one group of photographers took pictures of another group taking pictures of Virginia Commonwealth University coach Shaka Smart being interviewed by ESPN.
SAN ANTONIO -- Usually Shaka Smart is a bastion of calm during basketball games. The Virginia Commonwealth University coach's tie stays tightened, sleeves remain buttoned and face devoid of unease or panic.
SAN ANTONIO -- Standing on the edge of Virginia Commonwealth University's on-court party Sunday, Tom Yeager beamed.
SAN ANTONIO -- When Bradford Burgess returned to his hotel room Friday night after the biggest shot of his life, 147 text messages and 12 voice mails awaited him.
SAN ANTONIO -- Thirteen days and one unlikely NCAA Tournament run after Selection Sunday, Jamie Skeen remains stung by the criticism.
SAN ANTONIO -- Midway through Chris Mooney's Wednesday press conference, the Richmond basketball coach slipped in an admission.
SAN ANTONIO -- One unavoidable tradition accompanied Richmond and Virginia Commonwealth University to the Sweet 16: Head coaches being linked to other jobs.
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Screen Play Archives
- 'Culture of intimidation' seen in Nevada ranch standoff
- With pot and e-cigarettes, Big Tobacco is just waiting to inhale emerging markets
- FISHER: Shades of Berlin in the South China Sea
- IRS emails reveal discussion with Justice about suing nonprofits for election activities
- Rand and Ron Paul ride to the rescue for Bundy in Nevada standoff with feds
- Removal of military gear limits options for U.S., NATO in Ukraine
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers 'more deadly than jihadists'
- Atheists rush to stage Easter display: 'Jesus Christ is a myth'
- BOLTON: A 'three-state solution' for Middle East peace