- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Nathan Fenno looks in on the Georgetown Hoyas and collegiate sports.
The Georgetown basketball team suffered its second loss of the offseason Wednesday when the school announced Jerrelle Benimon will transfer.
In a surprising move, Georgetown sophomore Hollis Thompson has submitted his name for the NBA Draft, the school confirmed Friday.
Georgetown basktball transfer Vee Sanford will visit Dayton, Loyola-Chicago, USC and Xavier, according to his father. Sam Houston St. is also an option.
The long-rumored transfer of Vee Sanford from Georgetown's basketball team was confirmed by the school Monday. No destination was announced.
HOUSTON -- The season hasn't been over for 24 hours, but questions about the future of Virginia Commonwealth University coach Shaka Smart hang over the school.
HOUSTON -- Virginia Commonwealth University and Butler are going with the same starting lineups that have carried them to the Final Four.
HOUSTON -- You can examine seeds or win differential or a hundred other statistics, but the starkest perspective on Virginia Commonwealth University's run to the Final Four comes from money.
HOUSTON -- One overlooked aspect of Jamie Skeen's development this season is Virginia Commonwealth University assistant Will Wade.
HOUSTON -- During an interlude at Reliant Stadium Thursday afternoon, one group of photographers took pictures of another group taking pictures of Virginia Commonwealth University coach Shaka Smart being interviewed by ESPN.
SAN ANTONIO -- Usually Shaka Smart is a bastion of calm during basketball games. The Virginia Commonwealth University coach's tie stays tightened, sleeves remain buttoned and face devoid of unease or panic.
SAN ANTONIO -- Standing on the edge of Virginia Commonwealth University's on-court party Sunday, Tom Yeager beamed.
SAN ANTONIO -- When Bradford Burgess returned to his hotel room Friday night after the biggest shot of his life, 147 text messages and 12 voice mails awaited him.
SAN ANTONIO -- Thirteen days and one unlikely NCAA Tournament run after Selection Sunday, Jamie Skeen remains stung by the criticism.
SAN ANTONIO -- Midway through Chris Mooney's Wednesday press conference, the Richmond basketball coach slipped in an admission.
SAN ANTONIO -- One unavoidable tradition accompanied Richmond and Virginia Commonwealth University to the Sweet 16: Head coaches being linked to other jobs.
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Screen Play Archives
- CPAC 2014: Rand Paul urges conservatives to fight for liberty
- Putin has transformed Russian army into a lean, mean fighting machine
- Soldier who hid to avoid saluting the flag to be punished in secret; Army won't release details
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
- EDITORIAL: Connecticut revolts against gun controls that could criminalize 300,000
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- Bill Clinton poses for photo with Bunny Ranch prostitutes
- Malaysia Airlines says plane on route to Beijing missing
- High schooler suing parents for money shot down by judge
- SAUERBREY: Taxing Marylanders until they flee