- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
In an age of readily prescribed anti-depressants, the "Woody Allen character" has quietly become an anachronism, dramatically implausible in his own contemporary cultural habitat.
Michael Moore is advertising his new film, "Capitalism," on the Drudge Report.
A questionable creative choice from Michael Bay and company in "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen."
Winners from Silverdocs 2009
Samantha Buck and Jenny Maguire talk about their film, "21 Below," and the trickiness in portraying intimacy truthfully.
For an artist, building momentum is the name of the game
Do "We Live in Public"?
Taking a look at Shorts Program 4: Border Crossings
What happens when the rule of law breaks down and racism reigns supreme?
Albert Maysles is honored for his career.
Previewing "Sweethearts of the Prison Rodeo"
Albert Maysles talks about his classic documentary "Salesman."
Sometimes you only get to see half the movie.
The world premiere of "Convention"
Picking the perfect subject is half the battle.
The subsidies are a hit with patients who don't exist
- Democratic Sen. John Walsh plagiarized War College master's thesis: report
- CARSON: Costco and the perils of mixing politics and business
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- Netanyahu's Wikipedia page replaced with giant Palestinian flag
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- Obama says public not familiar enough with issues
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Hezbollah warring in Syria could join fight against Israel
- Tom Petty: 'No one's got Christ more wrong than the Christians'
- Hamas orders civilians to die in Israeli airstrikes