- Parents outraged after white supremacists plant racist Easter eggs
- Atheists sue N.J. school over ‘under God’ in Pledge of Allegiance
- Obama hosting annual Easter Egg Roll
- Big Bang a big question for most Americans: Poll
- Jimmy Carter’s grandson: People have right to sport Confederate battle flag license plate
- Supreme Court issues no ruling on case challenging N.J. gun law
- Sharyl Attkisson: Media Matters ‘clearly targeted me’
- Sherpas consider boycott after Everest avalanche
- Democrat Rep. Stephen Lynch on Obamacare: ‘We will lose seats’ this November
- Syria to hold presidential election on June 3
In an age of readily prescribed anti-depressants, the "Woody Allen character" has quietly become an anachronism, dramatically implausible in his own contemporary cultural habitat.
Michael Moore is advertising his new film, "Capitalism," on the Drudge Report.
A questionable creative choice from Michael Bay and company in "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen."
Winners from Silverdocs 2009
Samantha Buck and Jenny Maguire talk about their film, "21 Below," and the trickiness in portraying intimacy truthfully.
For an artist, building momentum is the name of the game
Do "We Live in Public"?
Taking a look at Shorts Program 4: Border Crossings
What happens when the rule of law breaks down and racism reigns supreme?
Albert Maysles is honored for his career.
Previewing "Sweethearts of the Prison Rodeo"
Albert Maysles talks about his classic documentary "Salesman."
Sometimes you only get to see half the movie.
The world premiere of "Convention"
Picking the perfect subject is half the battle.
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- USAID documents cite Hillary Clinton in chaos of Afghan aid
- Jimmy Carter's grandson: People have right to sport Confederate battle flag license plate
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Twitter blocks accounts critical of Turkish government
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Inside China: Marine's comment on islands draws sharp Chinese response
- America is an oligarchy, not a democracy or republic, university study finds
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'