- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
In an age of readily prescribed anti-depressants, the "Woody Allen character" has quietly become an anachronism, dramatically implausible in his own contemporary cultural habitat.
Michael Moore is advertising his new film, "Capitalism," on the Drudge Report.
A questionable creative choice from Michael Bay and company in "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen."
Winners from Silverdocs 2009
Samantha Buck and Jenny Maguire talk about their film, "21 Below," and the trickiness in portraying intimacy truthfully.
For an artist, building momentum is the name of the game
Do "We Live in Public"?
Taking a look at Shorts Program 4: Border Crossings
What happens when the rule of law breaks down and racism reigns supreme?
Albert Maysles is honored for his career.
Previewing "Sweethearts of the Prison Rodeo"
Albert Maysles talks about his classic documentary "Salesman."
Sometimes you only get to see half the movie.
The world premiere of "Convention"
Picking the perfect subject is half the battle.
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
- Inside the Beltway: A new interest in Rahm Emanuel for 2016?
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
- David Jolly wins in Florida, GOP keeps swing district seat
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- 80 people publicly executed across North Korea for films, Bibles
- Brennan: Russia 'absolutely' could invade eastern Ukraine
- Bill Clinton poses for photo with Bunny Ranch prostitutes
- Atheists sue to remove 'Ground Zero Cross' from 9/11 museum
- CARNES: Kissinger's flawed and offensive analysis of Ukraine
- HURT: John Kerry The ridiculous face of a ridiculous U.S. diplomacy