- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
In an age of readily prescribed anti-depressants, the "Woody Allen character" has quietly become an anachronism, dramatically implausible in his own contemporary cultural habitat.
Michael Moore is advertising his new film, "Capitalism," on the Drudge Report.
A questionable creative choice from Michael Bay and company in "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen."
Winners from Silverdocs 2009
Samantha Buck and Jenny Maguire talk about their film, "21 Below," and the trickiness in portraying intimacy truthfully.
For an artist, building momentum is the name of the game
Do "We Live in Public"?
Taking a look at Shorts Program 4: Border Crossings
What happens when the rule of law breaks down and racism reigns supreme?
Albert Maysles is honored for his career.
Previewing "Sweethearts of the Prison Rodeo"
Albert Maysles talks about his classic documentary "Salesman."
Sometimes you only get to see half the movie.
The world premiere of "Convention"
Picking the perfect subject is half the battle.
- Boehner rules out impeachment: 'Scam started by Democrats'
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- Obama's brother wears Hamas scarf bearing anti-Israel slogans in photo
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case
- McCLAUGHRY: Finish off the "Islamic State" quickly and cheaply
- New York Times reporter Carol Vogel accused of plagiarism
- Iraqi Christians rally at White House: 'Obama, Obama, where are you?'
- Hillary Clinton: Forget Obama, George W. Bush made her 'proud to be an American'
- ISIL destroys key bridge leading to Baghdad; suicide truck bomb severed supply line