- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
In an age of readily prescribed anti-depressants, the "Woody Allen character" has quietly become an anachronism, dramatically implausible in his own contemporary cultural habitat.
Michael Moore is advertising his new film, "Capitalism," on the Drudge Report.
A questionable creative choice from Michael Bay and company in "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen."
Winners from Silverdocs 2009
Samantha Buck and Jenny Maguire talk about their film, "21 Below," and the trickiness in portraying intimacy truthfully.
For an artist, building momentum is the name of the game
Do "We Live in Public"?
Taking a look at Shorts Program 4: Border Crossings
What happens when the rule of law breaks down and racism reigns supreme?
Albert Maysles is honored for his career.
Previewing "Sweethearts of the Prison Rodeo"
Albert Maysles talks about his classic documentary "Salesman."
Sometimes you only get to see half the movie.
The world premiere of "Convention"
Picking the perfect subject is half the battle.
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
- Rand Paul wins 2014 CPAC straw poll, Ted Cruz finishes a distant second
- Vietnam says it may have found door of missing Malaysian jet as intel look into stolen passports
- Bill Clinton cashes in on struggling nonprofit hospital
- Bill Clinton poses for photo with Bunny Ranch prostitutes
- Obama engages in Ukraine diplomacy from Fla. resort as Russia digs in
- CPAC 2014 straw poll results
- EDITORIAL: Senate rejects Adegbile for Justice post
- Italy outraged over U.S. gun dealer's 'David' ad
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'