- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
TARA'S TWO CENTS
Tara writes about party politics, liberal media bias, faith in the public square, racial double standards and national policy under the newly anointed...err...appointed administration.
What Congress might want to consider while its away at play.
Has anyone dared to ask what the endgame is for tomorrow's beer diplomacy distraction?
Motown should remain 'no-town' for Gitmo detainees.
President Obama just dug a hole that no amount of racial harmony can get him out of.
Calls for racial parity reveal what both political parties are still lacking - real gains with minority voters.
Minority "firsts" for Democrat and Republican parties search for a sympathetic ear on the opposite side of the political aisle.
While the president's away, the GOP play.
What Michael Jackson's death should teach us about the dysfunctional American family.
The GOP message doesn't just depend on a messenger.
Why conservatives can cool it with the Obama-Iran rhetoric.
When too much has become enough of a fawning press covering the presidency.
Physicians are putting pressure on the Obama administration to course correct his health care plan.
The call for health care reform leaves doctors and nurses out of the debate.
Justice for some but not all religious groups?
It is what it is.
- Boehner rules out impeachment: 'Scam started by Democrats'
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case
- Inside the Beltway: Immigration rage festers on all sides
- Obama's brother wears Hamas scarf bearing anti-Israel slogans in photo
- D.C. seeks to stay judge's order allowing gun owners to carry in public
- Smugglers, rainstorm combine to poke holes in border fence
- Hillary Clinton: Forget Obama, George W. Bush made her 'proud to be an American'
- Obama: 'Not a new Cold War,' but new Russia sanctions announced
- Hillary Clinton: I was indeed 'dead broke,' but shouldn't have said so