- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- U.S. chemical sites vulnerable despite millions spent on security: Congress
TARA'S TWO CENTS
Tara writes about party politics, liberal media bias, faith in the public square, racial double standards and national policy under the newly anointed...err...appointed administration.
What Congress might want to consider while its away at play.
Has anyone dared to ask what the endgame is for tomorrow's beer diplomacy distraction?
Motown should remain 'no-town' for Gitmo detainees.
President Obama just dug a hole that no amount of racial harmony can get him out of.
Calls for racial parity reveal what both political parties are still lacking - real gains with minority voters.
Minority "firsts" for Democrat and Republican parties search for a sympathetic ear on the opposite side of the political aisle.
While the president's away, the GOP play.
What Michael Jackson's death should teach us about the dysfunctional American family.
The GOP message doesn't just depend on a messenger.
Why conservatives can cool it with the Obama-Iran rhetoric.
When too much has become enough of a fawning press covering the presidency.
Physicians are putting pressure on the Obama administration to course correct his health care plan.
The call for health care reform leaves doctors and nurses out of the debate.
Justice for some but not all religious groups?
It is what it is.
- Geraldo Rivera: Matt Drudge 'doing his best to stir up a civil war'
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
- Lois Lerner hated conservatives, new emails show
- HURT: Impeaching Obama is a losing strategy for the GOP
- MSNBC's Ronan Farrow questions lack of racial diversity in emoji characters
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
- CARSON: Rudderless U.S. foreign policy
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case
- Patent workers paid to exercise, shop, do chores: report