- Tennessee ammunition site explodes, killing 1
- U.N.: Iran cuts stock closest to nuke-arms grade
- Oklahoma gay-marriage case before U.S. appeals court
- Times wins two awards from Society for Professional Journalists
- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
TARA'S TWO CENTS
Tara writes about party politics, liberal media bias, faith in the public square, racial double standards and national policy under the newly anointed...err...appointed administration.
What Congress might want to consider while its away at play.
Has anyone dared to ask what the endgame is for tomorrow's beer diplomacy distraction?
Motown should remain 'no-town' for Gitmo detainees.
President Obama just dug a hole that no amount of racial harmony can get him out of.
Calls for racial parity reveal what both political parties are still lacking - real gains with minority voters.
Minority "firsts" for Democrat and Republican parties search for a sympathetic ear on the opposite side of the political aisle.
While the president's away, the GOP play.
What Michael Jackson's death should teach us about the dysfunctional American family.
The GOP message doesn't just depend on a messenger.
Why conservatives can cool it with the Obama-Iran rhetoric.
When too much has become enough of a fawning press covering the presidency.
Physicians are putting pressure on the Obama administration to course correct his health care plan.
The call for health care reform leaves doctors and nurses out of the debate.
Justice for some but not all religious groups?
It is what it is.
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
- 'Culture of intimidation' seen in Nevada ranch standoff
- With pot and e-cigarettes, Big Tobacco is just waiting to inhale emerging markets
- FISHER: Shades of Berlin in the South China Sea
- IRS emails reveal discussion with Justice about suing nonprofits for election activities
- Rand and Ron Paul ride to the rescue for Bundy in Nevada standoff with feds
- Removal of military gear limits options for U.S., NATO in Ukraine
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers 'more deadly than jihadists'
- Atheists rush to stage Easter display: 'Jesus Christ is a myth'
- BOLTON: A 'three-state solution' for Middle East peace