- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
TARA'S TWO CENTS
Tara writes about party politics, liberal media bias, faith in the public square, racial double standards and national policy under the newly anointed...err...appointed administration.
What Congress might want to consider while its away at play.
Has anyone dared to ask what the endgame is for tomorrow's beer diplomacy distraction?
Motown should remain 'no-town' for Gitmo detainees.
President Obama just dug a hole that no amount of racial harmony can get him out of.
Calls for racial parity reveal what both political parties are still lacking - real gains with minority voters.
Minority "firsts" for Democrat and Republican parties search for a sympathetic ear on the opposite side of the political aisle.
While the president's away, the GOP play.
What Michael Jackson's death should teach us about the dysfunctional American family.
The GOP message doesn't just depend on a messenger.
Why conservatives can cool it with the Obama-Iran rhetoric.
When too much has become enough of a fawning press covering the presidency.
Physicians are putting pressure on the Obama administration to course correct his health care plan.
The call for health care reform leaves doctors and nurses out of the debate.
Justice for some but not all religious groups?
It is what it is.
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
- Rand Paul wins 2014 CPAC straw poll, Ted Cruz finishes a distant second
- U.S. deploys 12 F-16 fighter jets to Poland as exercise in response to Ukraine situation
- High schooler suing parents for money shot down by judge
- Senate Democrats, Republicans spar over restoring unemployment benefits
- Six Senate seats could hinge on Keystone pipeline
- Russias Putin nominated for Nobel Peace Prize
- Italy outraged over U.S. gun dealer's 'David' ad
- CURL: The modern GOP really is Reagan's 'Big Tent' party
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'