- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez: Senate Dems wary of immigration politics
- Summer camp for 1 percenters: Sushi, limos and shopping at FAO Schwarz
- Colorado gun crackdown law found to be built on faulty data
- Hank Aaron steps to fundraising plate for Democrat Michelle Nunn
- ISIL terrorists blow up burial site of Jonah, vow more of same
- Impeach Obama, say 35 percent in new poll
- Taliban yank 14 Shiites off bus, bind and shoot them on Afghan road
Tara's Two Cents Archive: April 2009
Steele hits his stride as President Obama marks 100 days. Published April 29 2009
To torture or not to torture, is not the question. Published April 27 2009
Why John McCain's campaign for re-election is must-see TV. Published April 23 2009
What can Mike Tyson teach us about the virtue of self-discipline? Perhaps a few pointers even some of our politicians can pick up on. Published April 22 2009
Protesting the Tea Party protesters puts the mainstream media in a whole new light. Published April 17 2009
A high-octane strategy for raising money in turbulent times. Published April 15 2009
The Obama administration initiated long-standing policy without saying a word. Published April 13 2009
The U.S. blinked. Published April 6 2009
It's the Republican budget, part deux. Not bad, but getting no traction. Published April 2 2009
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
- Michelle Obama says money in politics is bad, asks donors for 'big, fat check'
- Presidents of Honduras, Guatemala blame U.S. for border children crisis
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- EDITORIAL: Detroit's water 'spigot bigots'
- NAPOLITANO: What if our democracy is a fraud?
- Hamas rejects Kerry's call for cease-fire; Fears grow others could join fight against Israel
- Crime-ridden U.S. cities differ on ways to fight gun violence
- Obama takes aim at 'corporate deserters'
- Let it roll: D.C. Council hits Las Vegas on taxpayer's dime, leaves $14,000 tab
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine