Learn how to Twitter effectively for business and other reasons at a free Webinar on Thursday. Hosted by District-based PR man Chris Abraham, it also features Anamitra Bannerji of Twitter’s product development team.
The following is from the registration page:
“Hear from Anamitra Bannerji of Twitter and Chris Abraham of AbrahamHarrison about how to use Twitter effectively in a professional context.
“Twitter is all the rage, with celebrities, politicians and business leaders all jumping on the chance to provide real time information and feedback to their followers. But naysayers have questioned its value as a serious communications tool for change.
“Find out the techniques and strategies for effective Twitter use that can make the difference between success and failure, that can dramatically drive up understanding and communication of your message. Learn what to avoid so you don’t run into social or legal trouble.
“This webinar will provide you with positive techniques to
“Grow your Twitter audience
“Provide more effective and better ‘tweets’
“Get your tweets picked up, passed on and discussed
“Stay focused on core values
“Chris Abraham, AbrahamHarrison. Chris is President and COO of Abraham Harrison and is a leading expert in online public relations with a focus on blogger outreach, blogger engagement, and Internet reputation management. He is a pioneer in online social networks and publishing.
“Anamitra Bannerji, Twitter. Anamitra works on commercial applications of Twitter as part of the Twitter product management team.
“Owen Linderholm, WebinarAce. Owen is a web content strategy expert specializing in new media, social networking and new approaches to content on the web. He has produced and moderated dozens of webinars for organizations large and small.
“This webinar will take place live on Thursday April 30th at 1 PM EST and 10AM PST. It will include audience participation in the form of live polls and a live question and answer session. It will be recorded and the recorded version will be made available within 48 hours for on demand viewing.”
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez: Senate Dems wary of immigration politics
- Summer camp for 1 percenters: Sushi, limos and shopping at FAO Schwarz
- Colorado gun crackdown law found to be built on faulty data
- Hank Aaron steps to fundraising plate for Democrat Michelle Nunn
- ISIL terrorists blow up burial site of Jonah, vow more of same
- Impeach Obama, say 35 percent in new poll
- Taliban yank 14 Shiites off bus, bind and shoot them on Afghan road
Webinar to teach Twitter strategies
About the Author
blog comments powered by Disqus
You Might Also Like
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
- May 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- February 2009
- January 2009
- December 2008
- November 2008
- October 2008
- September 2008
- August 2008
- July 2008
- June 2008
- May 2008
- April 2008
- March 2008
- February 2008
- January 2008
- December 2007
- November 2007
- October 2007
- September 2007
- June 2007
- May 2007
- Michelle Obama says money in politics is bad, asks donors for 'big, fat check'
- Presidents of Honduras, Guatemala blame U.S. for border children crisis
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- EDITORIAL: Detroit's water 'spigot bigots'
- NAPOLITANO: What if our democracy is a fraud?
- Hamas rejects Kerry's call for cease-fire; Fears grow others could join fight against Israel
- Crime-ridden U.S. cities differ on ways to fight gun violence
- Obama takes aim at 'corporate deserters'
- Let it roll: D.C. Council hits Las Vegas on taxpayer's dime, leaves $14,000 tab
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine