- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
Only at The Washington Times: Reporters discuss the latest news from the 2008 Presidential Election.
Advice for the speaker of the House to consider when dealing with the leaders of her church
Electric golf carts aren't the only means of transport at the "green convention."
In the trenches with the Green Team
Former Clinton campaign chairman and longtime confidante Terry McAuliffe does some off-the-cuff stand-up for Virginia delegates this morning.
Dave Barry on the magic of a political convention
U.S. Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton cited her many allegiances in the opening of yesterday's speech, save for one very important connection - her marriage to former President Bill Clinton.
While Hillary Clinton took the floor at the Pepsi Center Tuesday night, others from Mrs. Clinton's Baby Boom generation gathered at the Temple Buell Theatre...
The (possible) theatrics start at 5 p.m. EDT.
Newly minted ticket will stump in PA, OH and MI after DNC.
Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton's orange pantsuit could have signified any number of things. Here are a few guesses.
Howard Dean says Democrats are more united behind Barack Obama than Republicans are behind John McCain.
Hillary Clinton was such a draw at Democrats' convention tonight that fire marshals closed down the hall.
Colorado Sen. Ken Salazar to formally nominate Barack Obama as the Democrats' presidential candidate tomorrow.
Traveling with The Creative Coalition to a list of Hollywood events yesterday was 94-year-old Ann Deschanel, grandmother of actress Zoey Deschanel.
By returning to Christian roots, the nation can achieve greatness once again
- 'Culture of intimidation' seen in Nevada ranch standoff
- Rand and Ron Paul ride to the rescue for Bundy in Nevada standoff with feds
- Fuel-filled wings, ability to swarm: Pentagon offers glimpse at future of drone fleet
- WEBER: Obamacare cuts home healthcare for millions of seniors
- UNICEF launches 'Mr. Poo' mascot in India to curb public defecation
- CARSON: Recovering Tocqueville's vision of American exceptionalism
- Nevada Bundy ranch standoff could leave dirt on Harry Reid reputation
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers 'more deadly than jihadists'
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- GOP writes legislation to deny Attorney General Eric Holder his salary