- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Only at The Washington Times: Reporters discuss the latest news from the 2008 Presidential Election.
Advice for the speaker of the House to consider when dealing with the leaders of her church
Electric golf carts aren't the only means of transport at the "green convention."
In the trenches with the Green Team
Former Clinton campaign chairman and longtime confidante Terry McAuliffe does some off-the-cuff stand-up for Virginia delegates this morning.
Dave Barry on the magic of a political convention
U.S. Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton cited her many allegiances in the opening of yesterday's speech, save for one very important connection - her marriage to former President Bill Clinton.
While Hillary Clinton took the floor at the Pepsi Center Tuesday night, others from Mrs. Clinton's Baby Boom generation gathered at the Temple Buell Theatre...
The (possible) theatrics start at 5 p.m. EDT.
Newly minted ticket will stump in PA, OH and MI after DNC.
Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton's orange pantsuit could have signified any number of things. Here are a few guesses.
Howard Dean says Democrats are more united behind Barack Obama than Republicans are behind John McCain.
Hillary Clinton was such a draw at Democrats' convention tonight that fire marshals closed down the hall.
Colorado Sen. Ken Salazar to formally nominate Barack Obama as the Democrats' presidential candidate tomorrow.
Traveling with The Creative Coalition to a list of Hollywood events yesterday was 94-year-old Ann Deschanel, grandmother of actress Zoey Deschanel.
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Pentagon wants extra $19M to equip, train Ukrainian troops
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
- Houston mayor: Sorry that police put man's blind dog on road to die