- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
- 3 African leaders cancel trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
Only at The Washington Times: Reporters discuss the latest news from the 2008 Presidential Election.
Democratic Party Chairman Howard Dean took a shot at the mainstream media and praised youthful bloggers.
U.S. Sen. Jim Webb says one of the "great mistakes" the Democratic Congress made before going to recess was letting Republicans lead on the issue of offshore drilling.
Sen. Jim Webb told members of the Virginia delegation he'd like to see the Legislative branch achieve greater control.
DENVER | Local and federal authorities are investigating whether three men and a woman arrested in the Denver area on drug and firearms suspicions may have been plotting to assassinate Sen. Barack Obama, but they say there are no credible threats right now involving the Democratic presidential candidate.
From the Obamapolitan to the Rodham Sockem, Dixon's restaurant has some fairly snarky cocktails for the DNC delegates.
Perennial third-party candidate rips Democrats in honor of DNC.
Montana delegates marvel to reporter Christina Bellantoni about their prime DNC floor spot.
Some of the most memorable speeches in recent American political history have come from nomination losers. Will Hillary Clinton rise to the challenge?
Democrats showcase a Republican maverick on convention night one, but they're probably targeting the wrong voters.
Virginia gubernatorial candidate, Delegate Brian S. Moran, is offsetting his carbon footprint at the DNC.
Barack Obama lookalike greets corndog stand patrons.
In a reprise of 2004, it's the bishops versus the politicians in Round 2 of who does or does not get Communion.
Code Pink delays Speaker Pelosi's speech.
Denver fundraiser aids efforts to rebuild the city.
Delegates from Virginia are lavishing their location on the floor of the Pepsi Center, a prominent spot at the front of the convention hall for activists from the potential swing state.
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
- Inside the Ring: Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- GOP leaders delay border bill, leave Obama in control
- Army's 3-D printed bombs to create 'a whole new universe' of lethal capabilities
- CIA admits improperly hacking Senate computers in search of Bush-era information
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Report: 40% of weapons sent to Afghanistan are unaccounted for
- U.S. troops told not to eat, drink in front of Muslims during Ramadan
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
- Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network