- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Only at The Washington Times: Reporters discuss the latest news from the 2008 Presidential Election.
Waiting time was down to half an hour at 11:00 a.m. in the heavily Democratic neighborhood of Cleveland Park -- half what it was at 7 a.m according to election officials.
Sen. Barack Obama told reporters today he thinks he can win the Hoosier State.
The Virginia State Board of Elections says polling places are experiencing "no widespread problems" but minor issues have occurred in some areas of the state.
Voters who aren't tired of long lines can find some more for some goodies today.
Sen. Barack Obama voted this morning. Here is the pool report:
Jim Delgado, a longtime D.C. resident and retired D.C. government worker, said he thought that by arriving at 5:30 a.m. at the St. Francis Hall polling place in Northeast, he would be first in line.
If you know what it's like to stand in the A, B, or C line, you have something in common with our next president.
Candidates share their views on the thing they'd change in the world of sports as president-elect.
Barack Obama talks change in Florida, my last rally of the 2008 campaign.
With slots up for a vote statewide and a tight race in Maryland's First Congressional District, how do you think the cards will fall?
The voting jitters are taking over the District.
Reporters awoke on Monday after three hours of sleep to schlep out for the first of seven events of the day.
The Straight Talk Express airplane became Spook Central on Friday night.
Joe the Plumber finally said the words.
Free market mag makes surprise pick
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
- Rahm Emanuel: Send illegal immigrant shelter kids to Chicago
- 'Pocket drones': U.S. Army developing tiny spies for the next big war
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- CURL: Obama, staffers not even pretending any more
- Pentagon running out of time to find mass of missing weapons in Afghanistan
- Family of Marine killed in Afghanistan pushes back against cover-up
- NAPOLITANO: What if our democracy is a fraud?
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring 'God's Rescue Squad'
- WEST: Those who would rather join the jihadi army than their own nation's army
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine