- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Only at The Washington Times: Reporters discuss the latest news from the 2008 Presidential Election.
When it comes to greenhouse gases, Barack Obama is dirtier than John McCain.
Sen. John McCain couldn't find Joe the Plumber Thursday, but he did find another Joe.
Sen. John McCain introduced Joe the Plumber this morning, but Joe wasn't there.
The former president and POTUS hopeful meet on trail for big Florida rally.
Former first family works to get-out-the-vote
Democratic nominee transitions from asking for donations to asking for volunteers.
Let the metaphors begin — after having one outdoor campaign rally canceled in Pennsylvania because of rain, a flat tire cut John McCain's SUV ride short during the way to his next event in North Carolina.
Democrat's event continues on after McCain cancels his due to rainy weather.
Tiny West Virginia town with catchy name illustrates how a red state turns purple.
CNN anchors are made into bookmarks and given away at airport.
Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin says she supports John McCain's position on immigration.
Comedian George Lopez makes a personal plea for electing the Democratic presidential nominee.
John McCain says Barack Obama's already-written draft inaugural address belongs in the Smithsonian next to "Dewey Defeats Truman" newspaper.
Michael Steele's words of wisdom trail John McCain's campaign around the country.
His 15 minutes of fame still raging on, the Ohio plumber does live chat.
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
- Rahm Emanuel: Send illegal immigrant shelter kids to Chicago
- 'Pocket drones': U.S. Army developing tiny spies for the next big war
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- CURL: Obama, staffers not even pretending any more
- Pentagon running out of time to find mass of missing weapons in Afghanistan
- Family of Marine killed in Afghanistan pushes back against cover-up
- NAPOLITANO: What if our democracy is a fraud?
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring 'God's Rescue Squad'
- WEST: Those who would rather join the jihadi army than their own nation's army
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine