- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
Only at The Washington Times: Reporters discuss the latest news from the 2008 Presidential Election.
When it comes to greenhouse gases, Barack Obama is dirtier than John McCain.
Sen. John McCain couldn't find Joe the Plumber Thursday, but he did find another Joe.
Sen. John McCain introduced Joe the Plumber this morning, but Joe wasn't there.
The former president and POTUS hopeful meet on trail for big Florida rally.
Former first family works to get-out-the-vote
Democratic nominee transitions from asking for donations to asking for volunteers.
Let the metaphors begin — after having one outdoor campaign rally canceled in Pennsylvania because of rain, a flat tire cut John McCain's SUV ride short during the way to his next event in North Carolina.
Democrat's event continues on after McCain cancels his due to rainy weather.
Tiny West Virginia town with catchy name illustrates how a red state turns purple.
CNN anchors are made into bookmarks and given away at airport.
Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin says she supports John McCain's position on immigration.
Comedian George Lopez makes a personal plea for electing the Democratic presidential nominee.
John McCain says Barack Obama's already-written draft inaugural address belongs in the Smithsonian next to "Dewey Defeats Truman" newspaper.
Michael Steele's words of wisdom trail John McCain's campaign around the country.
His 15 minutes of fame still raging on, the Ohio plumber does live chat.
By Joy Overbeck
Redemption by government is futile
- Joe Biden's first Instagram pic mocked as shill for sunglass ad
- Jews being told to register in Ukraine: John Kerry
- Obama taunts GOP, takes nationally televised victory lap on Obamacare
- BOLTON: A 'three-state solution' for Middle East peace
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- Elderly Chicago man robs bank to go 'home' to prison; judge fulfills his desire
- Cliven Bundy's Nevada ranch wrecked by retreating feds
- Chavez seizes Cargill factory
- Atheists rush to stage Easter display: 'Jesus Christ is a myth'
- IRS emails reveal discussion with Justice about suing nonprofits for election activities