- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Only at The Washington Times: Reporters discuss the latest news from the 2008 Presidential Election.
At this point John McCain's standard campaign stump speech is almost entirely based on gaffes by Barack Obama and Joe Biden.
Last night's show was tough on GOP ticket, Obama.
Florida residents want to hear from candidates on going back in time, before President George W. Bush was in office, and talk about big topics on the homefront.
Campaign yanks Web video where first lady hopeful overstates size of Miami rally.
Several of the eight young men standing behind the stage in Goffstown, N.H, this morning with M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K spelled on their chests had a droopy drawers problem.
VP nominee and MoveOn urge action, plus a look at swing state ground game.
A third-party group is expanding its attacks on Barack Obama and the war on terror to Colorado and Ohio.
A new poll of Hispanic voters finds Barack Obama is clobbering John McCain.
Video from the trail shows a heated scene across street from polls.
If the political mudslinging wasn't enough between the presidential candidates and their vice-president picks, the focus is now sticky on an accusation of media bias with The New York Times as the target.
Despite being arrears in taxes and potentially in violation of license laws for being a plumber — or maybe because of that — some folks say Joe the Plumber, real name Joe Wurzelbacher, is needed in Congress.
The Ohio Democratic Party says a Republican lawsuit to try to clean the voter rolls in Ohio could end up snaring Joe the Plumber.
On the road again to find out what's turning these red states purple.
John McCain wasted little time in further elevating "Joe the Plumber," taking the newest unlikely political star's case to voters in Pennsylvania.
Debate-watching with a crowd at Kazi’s, a downstairs restaurant bar in Northwest Washington, D.C.
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
- CPAC 2014: Rand Paul urges conservatives to fight for liberty
- Putin has transformed Russian army into a lean, mean fighting machine
- EDITORIAL: Connecticut revolts against gun controls that could criminalize 300,000
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- Bill Clinton poses for photo with Bunny Ranch prostitutes
- Two liberals say Sarah Palin is right: Obama lacks substance
- Malaysia Airlines says plane on route to Beijing missing
- Soldier who hid to avoid saluting the flag to be punished in secret; Army won't release details
- High schooler suing parents for money shot down by judge