- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
U.S. OPEN WATCH
Check out The Washington Times' U.S. Open Watch blog for the latest information on this golf tournament.
Takoma Park native enjoys being fan favorite at Congressional.
On 41st birthday, Lefty shoots 3-over 74.
Twenty-nine-year-old steps off course under par at Congressional.
Several Redskins players have their eyes on Congressional this week.
USGA using 475 buses to transport fans to and from Congressional.
USGA returns to scene of infamous 2004 tournament.
Golfer says NBA superstar being 'unfairly scrutinized.'
Pebble Beach winner feels no more pressure at Congressional.
Eyes sparkling, Ken Venturi spoke with the media Monday morning at Congressional. His U.S. Open win in 1964 at Congressional, of course, was on everyone's mind. But Venturi covered a range of topics, from his stuttering to changes to the Congressional course.
These 10 players made the cut Monday at Woodmont.
By Michael Widlanski
Leveling the battlefield to aid terrorists enables evil to fight on
U.S. Open Watch Archives
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- NAPOLITANO: What if our democracy is a fraud?
- Hamas rejects Kerry's call for cease-fire; Fears grow others could join fight against Israel
- Norway expects imminent 'concrete threat' from ISIL terrorists 'within days'
- State Department indicates Nouri al-Maliki's days numbered as Iraq prime minister
- Evidence shows Russia firing artillery into Ukraine: Pentagon
- Hamas orders civilians to die in Israeli airstrikes
- Calif. dolls were meant to spread cheer, not chill
- Obama family set to buy $4.25M desert home in California: report