- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Water Cooler Archive: October 2009
Today's Water Cooler lineup of off the beaten path online stories are:Obama Requlatory Czar Cass Sunstein ideas to crack down on internet "rumors", Rep. Alan Grayson may have spoke too soon, and Ron Reagan jr. reminds us he does not have his dad's class either. Published October 2 2009
Documents recovered from an abandoned ACORN office in Oklahoma City reveal the organization's power-mongering plans to take over that state's legislature. According to Oklahoma Watchdog, which obtained some of the documents, ACORN had a five-year plan to obtain “power” in the state. The documents lay it out plainly: “Therefore, the route to power is twofold: First, build powerful city organizations in Oklahoma City and Tulsa that can control these municipalities. Second, become an influential organization by shaping a handful of strategic legislative districts that, by themselves, can change who controls the state legislature.” A limited number of Oklahoma bloggers attack the issue. Published October 1 2009
Co-founder of the Association of Community Organizers for Reform Now(ACORN) Wade Rathke spoke to a small group at Busboys and Poets in Washington, D.C. on Tuesday about ACORN scandals and his new book. Published October 1 2009
Today's Water Cooler lineup of off the beaten path online stories are: Toys "R" Us spokeswoman Whoopie Goldberg defends Roman Polanski, President Obama says he knows what direction to take the country in, but he can't find the right podium to tell everybody else, and a telling quote from Roman Polanski.: Published October 1 2009
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- EDITORIAL: Mark Warner running scared?
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- Critics rail against liberal bias for commencement speakers
- Harry Reid blasts Bundy ranch supporters as 'domestic terrorists'
- EDITORIAL: More Lerner smoking-gun emails at IRS
- EDITORIAL: Republicans finally fight back in phony 'war on women'