- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Water Cooler Archive: August 2012
According to a new Gallup poll nine percent of '08 Obama voters are now backing Romney this year, while 5 percent of '08 McCain voters have switched over to Obama. Published August 8 2012
PICKET: (VIDEO) Sr. WH adviser Jarrett dodges questions on secret service detail and non-union auto pensions
Sr. White House adviser Valerie Jarrett refused to answer questions on Tuesday at a Washington D.C. event, addressing bullying prevention, about why she has a secret service detail and the recent story from the Daily Caller regarding internal emails showing that the U.S. Treasury Department was behind cutting off the pensions of non-union workers at the Delphi auto parts manufacturing company. Published August 7 2012
The Hill is reporting that Secretary of Sate Hillary Clinton and her detail were attacked by a swarm of bees in Malawi on Monday. Published August 7 2012
Talk radio host Rush Limbaugh discussed Chick fil A appreciation day on his program Wednesday and Thursday and the implications that the large turnouts of customers to Chick fil A food chains all over the country has for the November 6 presidential election. Published August 2 2012
Questions have been raised about Obama donor Steve Westly of Westly Group Investments. Published August 2 2012
Congressman Barney Frank, Massachusetts Democrat, gave me his thoughts on Thursday about the Chick fil A debate. Published August 2 2012
It's been a rough couple of weeks for environmental groups and activists opposed to natural gas drilling. Published August 2 2012
The Chicago Republican Party announced last week it would file a complaint with the Illinois Department of Human Rights and Attorney General Lisa Madigan over the discriminatory action by Alderman Proco (Joe) Moreno against the food chain Chick-fil-A. Published August 1 2012
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- Justice at last: 'Evil woman' outed for grabbing girl's game ball
- Inside China: Marine's comment on islands draws sharp Chinese response
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- EDITORIAL: Mark Warner running scared?
- Nancy Pelosi washes immigrants' feet in humble Holy Week act then promotes on Twitter
- Harry Reid blasts Bundy ranch supporters as 'domestic terrorists'