- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Water Cooler Archive: February 2013
Even as the frail former pontiff exits the world stage, the "big three" broadcast networks have gone overboard with tacky coverage, at Pope Benedict XVI's expense. And someone has counted the incidents, one by one. Published February 28 2013
A new, painstaking academic report finds that Rep. Keith Ellison received more time to speak his mind on Mr. Hannity's nightly show than during any of congressman's other primetime appearances on the network. Published February 28 2013
Three weeks after his prayer breakfast speech and calls for him to run for president, Dr. Ben Carson has some straightforward questions for the nation. Published February 28 2013
Morrissey is one of the most popular and studied English rockers of all time. He's also a activist. And because of that, he's often asked to expound on any number of public policies areas. In a recent interview with rookiemag.com, he had an interesting solution for creating a more peaceful world: we need more gay men. Published February 27 2013
The American Conservative Union announced that Dr. Ben Carson will be a featured speaker at CPAC 2013 - the 40th annual Conservative Political Action Conference in mid-March. Published February 27 2013
Organizing for Action, the aggressive grassroots non-profit that grew out of President Obama's 2012 campaign, is now seeking "sequester stories" from loyal Democrats and progressives. Published February 27 2013
The largest umbrella group for the grassroots movement has been seeking small donations - a "money bomb" - as proof of their political prowess in uncertain times, but against certain foes. Published February 27 2013
A new Gallup poll indicates that things are getting better south of the border. There's more work in Mexico now, and more reason to stay put. Published February 26 2013
A sizable audience was plenty rattled When first lady Michelle Obama stepped forward in a glittering silver dress for the grand finale of the Academy Awards. Published February 25 2013
Governor Chris Christie is never at a loss for an opinion, hear his take on Menendez and Oprah. Published February 25 2013
Would anyone have been surprised if President Obama had shown up during the Academy Awards to talk about the sequester? He might have won a special Oscar for orchestrating the best script. Published February 25 2013
According to a new analysis of foreign born populations, the fastest growth in the numbers of newcomers is taking place in unusual spots around America, all essentially in Red States. Published February 23 2013
The event may be annoying, but the Academy Awards presentation is an economic powerhouse. Published February 22 2013
As the pontificate of Benedict XVI ebbs, American Catholics have mixed feelings about the direction of their church. Published February 21 2013
The manufacturer has launched the Stamp Stampede, a grass roots advocacy campaign promoting campaign finance reform that will "stamp money out of politics," and foster a Constitutional amendment. Published February 21 2013
Young Jeezy took a little break from the NBA All-Star Weekend festivities to be honored by Houston Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee over the weekend. The congresswoman presented the rapper with the "Certificate of Congressional Recognition" for his community work throughout the country, the Houston Chronicle reports. Published February 20 2013
Former Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney will appear at the Conservative Political Action Conference next month, Published February 20 2013
The questionable depiction of Karl Rove in a "Nazi" uniform that was included n a recent e-mail was a doctored fake done up in sepia tones, and a mistake. Published February 20 2013
American Mint has just issued the "$1 Trillion Coin," a gleaming, platinum-plated collector's coin that shows what the legendary, imaginary trillion-dollar coin could look like. Published February 20 2013
Colorado state Rep. Joe Salazar's comments about rape have sparked an unflattering trend on Twitter. Published February 19 2013
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- EDITORIAL: Mark Warner running scared?
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- Critics rail against liberal bias for commencement speakers
- Harry Reid blasts Bundy ranch supporters as 'domestic terrorists'
- EDITORIAL: More Lerner smoking-gun emails at IRS
- EDITORIAL: Republicans finally fight back in phony 'war on women'