- Royce: Putin recruiting ‘every skinhead and malcontent around Russia’
- Nancy Pelosi is adamant: Congress worked together when Bush was president
- ‘Slender Man’ stabbing victim receives Purple Heart from anonymous veteran
- Kentucky city called socialist for buying gas station, undercutting competitor fuel prices
- Israel hits five mosques, sports complex in overnight Gaza strikes
- Hillary Clinton dogged for refusing reporters’ questions on book tour
- EPA tweet baffles: ‘I’m now a C-List celebrity in Kim Kardashian: Hollywood’ iPhone game
- Australian P.M. Abbott: MH17 evidence tampered with on ‘industrial scale’
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez tells Hispanics to vote and ‘punish those’ who oppose amnesty
- Country singer Tim McGraw not sorry for slapping female fan: ‘Things happen’
Carla Peay keeps you up to date on the Washington Wizards and the NBA.
Wizards swingman Mo Evans says the ball is in Derek Fisher's court, and hopes he'll do the right thing and resign.
NBPA president Derek issues a statement, and refuses to step down. The NBPA executive committee issues a statement of their own. Wizards swingman Mo Evans, union VP, is hoping this thing doesn't get messy.
NBA Players Association vice president Maurice Evans has confirmed that the executive committee has asked president Derek Fisher to step down. Evans addressed the situation on Friday after Wizards' practice.
The Wizards new starting center returned to the court on Wednesday after missing 10 games. In a brief post game chat with reporters, Nene owned the room.
Team photo day for the Wizards, and a few other odds and ends from a Wednesday morning shootaround.
Wizards guard Roger Mason Jr. ends his season by having surgery on his finger; will be released by the team.
Wizards hoping to erase the memory of Friday night's shellacking with a win over the Cavaliers on Saturday night.
Andray Blatche has lost 10 pounds, and continues to get in better shape. his playing status for the team's remaining games is day-to-day.
The Wizards' had to shake off the loss to the Hawks as quickly as possible, as they boarded a plane for Boston shortly after the game. They face the Celtics on Sunday night at 6pm.
Andray Blatche is selling his home in Bowie and moving to the District.
Wizards trade for Nene is complete after the center passed his physical on Sunday.
Wizards lose to the Dallas Mavericks 107-98, starting their six-game road trip with an 0-2 mark.
The Wizards just completed a five-game homestand, going 2-3. Now they have a grueling 10-day road trip, where they'll play five games in seven days, and six games in 10 days.
Wizards' coach Randy Wittman was his usual non-comital self when asked about defending the visiting L.A. Lakers on Wednesday. Asked who would guard Kobe Bryant, Wittman responded, "If I told you that, what would you have to look forward to?"
Andray Blatche returns to practice, Nick Young misses practice and JaVale McGee has no clue about any mixed messages.
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
Wizards Watch Archives
- IRS seeks help destroying another 3,200 computer hard drives
- Hillary Clinton dogged for refusing reporters' questions on book tour
- Jewish woman booted from JetBlue flight over fight with Palestinian
- YOUNG: A sinking presidency, deeper after November?
- Edward Snowden to work with Russia on anti-spy technology
- U.S. scrambles as violence escalates in Israel-Hamas conflict
- PRUDEN: A deadly enemy within exacerbating immigration crisis
- MERRY: Handicaps in Hillary's way
- Rep. Jared Polis' anti-fracking crusade riles Colorado
- EDITORIAL: Snipers from the left target Hillary