- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
Live Results: Missouri Presidental GOP Primary Map Results | February 07, 2012
** For in-depth results, click a county above. If the state does not report results by county, we will only report total vote count and not map results.
At stake: 52 of 2,286 primary delegates.
Missouri's primary is not part of any delegate selection process, but is instead a "beauty contest" that only reports the current opinion of Republican voters. Another round of party caucuses will be held on March 17 to begin the process of awarding delegates. Newt Gingrich did not qualify for the ballot.