- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
Birth Place: Lansing, MI, United States
Residence: Lansing, MI
Lance Enderle was born in Lansing, Mich. He earned bachelor's degrees in political science and secondary education from Lake Superior State University and a master's in special education from Michigan State University.
Enderle has worked in alternative education for more than 10 years. He was working for a local school district as its alternative education director and instructor when he was laid off in 2009.
Lance Enderle ran a write-in campaign for Michigan's 8th Congressional District in 2010 after the Democratic candidate abruptly dropped out of the race. He lost the election to incumbent Republican Rep. Mike Rogers.
Enderle's platform in 2012 includes an emphasis on education, the economy and the environment. He says he wants to end tax breaks for the wealthiest people and corporations.
Enderle says Congress should pass the American Jobs Act. He says job opportunities in infrastructure will allow for a jump in the economy. He also says he supports offering tax incentives for companies that provide jobs within the United States instead of overseas.
Enderle says he supports protecting the Great Lakes and advancing comprehensive renewable energy legislation. He says a clean energy sector will create jobs.
Source: Associated Press
113th Congress on Twitter
- Calling sentence disparities unfair, Obama pardons 8 crack offenders
- Homeland Security helps smuggle illegal immigrant children into the U.S.
- Gov't wasted $30 billion on 'pillownauts,' crystal goblets -- buying human urine!
- Duck Dynasty Phil Robertson suspended indefinitely for gay quip
- Bill Gates: The Secret Santa disguised as a 'friendly fellow' on Reddit
- Armed response, not restrictive gun laws, brought swift end to school shooting
- Obamacare 'pajamas boy' gets roundly mocked
- BOLTON: Nero in the White House
- Democrats cite pope in call for minimum wage hike, jobless benefits
- Outrage over Phil Robertson suspension, 'malignant' political correctness