- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
- Iraq mulls law to let men marry 8-year-old girls
- Russia sends bombers on 24-hour Arctic patrol
They refuse to reach across the aisle.
Illustration by Dana Summers for the Orlando Sentinel
By: Dana Summers
Get Breaking Alerts
All commentary submissions must be original and exclusive to The Washington Times. Standard length for op-eds is 600-800 words. Longer submissions are less likely to be accepted. Please allow us 72 hours to review your submission. If we have not contacted you within that period, you are free to submit it elsewhere. All op-eds are subject to editing for space, style and clarity.
Please complete the two forms below and email to email@example.com
Recent Letters to the Editor
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: De Blasio doing disservice to 'underdog' students
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Anti-God humanism will ruin nation
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Issue impeachment, not a toothless bill
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Put proof behind 'Bush lied' assertion
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Wind power less harmful to wildlife