- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
You get out and push!
Illustration by Walt Handelsman of Newsday
By: Walt Handelsman
Get Breaking Alerts
All commentary submissions must be original and exclusive to The Washington Times. Standard length for op-eds is 600-800 words. Longer submissions are less likely to be accepted. Please allow us 72 hours to review your submission. If we have not contacted you within that period, you are free to submit it elsewhere. All op-eds are subject to editing for space, style and clarity.
Please complete the two forms below and email to firstname.lastname@example.org