- Ben Sasse scores Sen. Ted Cruz’s endorsement for Nebraska Senate primary
- Beer-flavored lollipops make debut: ‘An All-American slam-dunk’
- Gabby Giffords’ gun control push gets high-profile speaker: Bill Clinton
- Tony Blair to warn West: Take sides against radical Islam
- Pfc. Bradley Manning’s name change to Chelsea heads to court
- NYPD’s attempt at positive Twitter outreach campaign proves to be an epic fail
- Michigan man among first in U.S. to get ‘bionic eye’
- JetBlue pilots vote to unionize; 2 previous attempts failed
- Pentagon plans to replace flight crews with ‘full-time’ robots
- Navy’s military dolphins may meet Putin’s porpoises in Black Sea
Send a Letter to the Editor
Letters to the editor must be original, timely and exclusive to The Washington Times. We prefer letters that are fewer than 350 words and that respond to a specific article in our paper. We do not accept open letters or machine-generated missives. Please include your name, address and daytime telephone number below for verification purposes.
All letters are subject to editing for space, style and clarity. Because of the large volume of letters we receive, we cannot respond to each letter submitted.