- Atheists’ Easter taunt to Christians: ‘Jesus is a myth’
- Miley Cyrus hospitalized, cancels Kansas City show
- Josh Romney swipes Harry Reid with photo tweet of dad paying taxes — ‘your paycheck’
- Despite Obamacare problems, some Dems want Sebelius to run for Senate: report
- Angry New Yorkers shred gun registrations in deadline day protests
- Uninsured rate dropping faster in places that embraced pillars of Obamacare, survey shows
- Hawaii, D.C. give residents two more weeks to sign up under Obamacare
- Climate change causing fish to lose their minds, researchers say
- Great Britain tops World’s Most Sexist Nation list
- Aaron Hernandez investigated for threatening to kill prison guard
Send a Letter to the Editor
Letters to the editor must be original, timely and exclusive to The Washington Times. We prefer letters that are fewer than 350 words and that respond to a specific article in our paper. We do not accept open letters or machine-generated missives. Please include your name, address and daytime telephone number below for verification purposes.
All letters are subject to editing for space, style and clarity. Because of the large volume of letters we receive, we cannot respond to each letter submitted.