- Man arrested in car bomb plot at Kansas airport
- Prison inmates take up ‘Knockout’ game, target female officers
- U.S. Army hails success with drone-shooting laser
- John Kerry: Israel-Palestinian peace deal paved for April
- India diplomat who touts women’s rights busted for $3 wage to nanny
- MSNBC host Ed Schultz paid $252K by unions in 2012-2013
- Korean War memorial ordered to take down Christian cross
- Billy Graham near death, ‘close to going home to be with the Lord’
- SeaTac, Wash.: City’s new $15 minimum wage heads to court
- Obama mulls support for Islamists in Syria, with conditions
Send a Letter to the Editor
Letters to the editor must be original, timely and exclusive to The Washington Times. We prefer letters that are fewer than 350 words and that respond to a specific article in our paper. We do not accept open letters or machine-generated missives. Please include your name, address and daytime telephone number below for verification purposes.
All letters are subject to editing for space, style and clarity. Because of the large volume of letters we receive, we cannot respond to each letter submitted.