- Hamid Karzai’s cousin killed by suicide bomber at Eid al-Fitr party
- Obama thanks Muslims for ‘building the very fabric of our nation’
- Israel flattens home of top Hamas leader, takes out power plant
- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
Send a Letter to the Editor
Letters to the editor must be original, timely and exclusive to The Washington Times. We prefer letters that are fewer than 350 words and that respond to a specific article in our paper. We do not accept open letters or machine-generated missives. Please include your name, address and daytime telephone number below for verification purposes.
All letters are subject to editing for space, style and clarity. Because of the large volume of letters we receive, we cannot respond to each letter submitted.