- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Send a Letter to the Editor
Letters to the editor must be original, timely and exclusive to The Washington Times. We prefer letters that are fewer than 350 words and that respond to a specific article in our paper. We do not accept open letters or machine-generated missives. Please include your name, address and daytime telephone number below for verification purposes.
All letters are subject to editing for space, style and clarity. Because of the large volume of letters we receive, we cannot respond to each letter submitted.