- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
30th anniversary: Gala marks success of The Washington Times
More than 600 guests packed the Marriott Wardman Park Hotel in Washington, D.C., Tuesday evening for a gala to mark the 30th anniversary of the founding of The Washington Times newspaper.
The Rev. Hyung Jin Moon, son of the Rev. Sun Myung Moon, delivers his speech to the crowd during the evening banquet as part of the 30th anniversary celebration of The Washington Times at the Marriott Wardman Park Hotel in Washington, D.C., Tuesday, Oct. 2, 2012. (Rod Lamkey Jr./The Washington Times)