- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
See the shocking arsenal stockpiled inside Adam Lanza's lair
See the shocking weapons arsenal stockpiled inside Adam Lanza's lair. Lanza unleashed the deadly rampage at the Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn., in Dec. 2012.
This image contained in the appendix of a summary report on the shootings at Sandy Hook Elementary School and 36 Yogananda St., in Newtown, Conn., on Dec. 14, 2012, and released Monday, Nov. 25, 2013, by the Danbury, Conn., State’s Attorney shows a scene at 36 Yogananda St., where gunman Adam Lanza lived with his mother in Newtown, Conn. Lanza opened fire inside the school killing 20 first-graders and six educators before killing himself as police arrived. (AP Photo/Office of the Connecticut State's Attorney Judicial District of Danbury)