- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
- Iraq mulls law to let men marry 8-year-old girls
Air Force Master Sgt. Jeremy T. Lock wins Photographer of the Year
Air Force Master Sgt. Jeremy T. Lock has captured images worldwide and has now captured the Military Photographer of the Year award for the seventh time.
Master Sgt. Jeremy Lock, 42, stationed at the Defense Media Activity, in Ft. Meade, Md., poses for a photo after being named Military Photographer of the Year for the seventh time,Tuesday, March 26, 2013. (Andrew S Geraci/The Washington Times)