- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Air Force Master Sgt. Jeremy T. Lock wins Photographer of the Year
Air Force Master Sgt. Jeremy T. Lock has captured images worldwide and has now captured the Military Photographer of the Year award for the seventh time.
U.S. Air Force Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD) technician Staff Sgt. Salvatore DiGiacomo from the 514th Civil Engineer Squadron, Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst, NJ., Demonstrates the EOD 9 bomb suit and helmet ensemble operational equipment on August 21, 2012 during Air Force Week in New York City, New York. (U.S. Air Force photo by Tech. Sgt. Jeremy T. Lock)