- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
Alaska plane crash
Four survivors are rescued from an Alaska mountain after a plane crash that killed former Sen. Ted Stevens and four others.
Tom Tucker, owner of Tucker Aviation is shown in Dillingham, Alaska, on Tuesday, Aug. 10, 2010, in front of his Robertson R44 helicopter. Tucker made three trips to the site of the plane crash that killed former U.S. Sen. Ted Stevens and three others Monday night northwest of Dillingham. He delivered a doctor and paramedics to the scene and helped aide survivors. (AP Photo/Mark Thiessen)