- ‘Game of Thrones’ earns a leading 19 Emmy nods
- Ann Coulter: Chris McDaniel should concede, live to fight another day
- Chelsea Clinton nabs $75K in speaking fees — same as Dick Cheney
- ‘Year of action’ not over: Obama has worked around Congress more than 40 times
- Rick Perry: Obama showed up after Hurricane Sandy, why not the Texas border?
- Alec Baldwin in talks to play Rob Ford-like mayor in new NBC drama
- Chinese hackers sought data on federal employees: report
- League City, Texas, votes 6-2 to ban processing of illegal kids
- Iraq tells U.N. that ‘terrorist groups’ have seized nuclear materials
- Houston dad suspected of shooting his 4 kids surrenders to police
Angels in a Christmas Pageant
Children of the Christ Church’s Sunday school and youth group rehearse while dressed as angels before the Christmas Pageant on Sunday in Alexandria. The annual event, which features children from kindergarten through high school, has been held for more than five decades. The church was built more than two centuries ago.
Children part of the Christ Church Sunday school and youth group dress up as angels and rehearse their song before their Christmas Pageant in Alexandria, Va., on Sunday, December 16, 2012. (Craig Bisacre/The Washington Times)