- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Baltimore county high school shooting wounds 1
Police have arrested a 15-year-old student at Perry Hall High School who officials say randomly fired a gun in the school’s cafeteria on Monday, injuring a 17-year-old senior. He was tackled by a counselor.
Students evacuate Perry Hall High School after a student was shot and critically wounded on the first day of classes Monday, Aug. 27, 2012, in Perry Hall, Md. A suspect was taken into custody shortly after the shooting, according to police. No one else was reported injured. (AP Photo/Steve Ruark)