- ‘Game of Thrones’ earns a leading 19 Emmy nods
- Ann Coulter: Chris McDaniel should concede, live to fight another day
- Chelsea Clinton nabs $75K in speaking fees — same as Dick Cheney
- ‘Year of action’ not over: Obama has worked around Congress more than 40 times
- Rick Perry: Obama showed up after Hurricane Sandy, why not the Texas border?
- Alec Baldwin in talks to play Rob Ford-like mayor in new NBC drama
- Chinese hackers sought data on federal employees: report
- League City, Texas, votes 6-2 to ban processing of illegal kids
- Iraq tells U.N. that ‘terrorist groups’ have seized nuclear materials
- Houston dad suspected of shooting his 4 kids surrenders to police
Baltimore county high school shooting wounds 1
Police have arrested a 15-year-old student at Perry Hall High School who officials say randomly fired a gun in the school’s cafeteria on Monday, injuring a 17-year-old senior. He was tackled by a counselor.
Parents and students try to reunite after a student was shot and critically wounded on the first day of classes at Perry Hall High School, Monday, Aug. 27, 2012, in Perry Hall, Md. A suspect was taken into custody shortly after the shooting, according to police. No one else was reported injured. (AP Photo/Steve Ruark)