- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
Bengals outpace Redskins
The Redskins gave up 478 yards Sunday to the Cincinnati Bengals in a 38-31 defeat and have surrendered at least 30 points in each game this year. What, in the name of Robert Griffin III, is wrong with Washington’s defense?
Washington Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III (10) collapses and is slow to get up after unsuccessfully diving for the end zone in the second quarter as the Washington Redskins play the Cincinnati Bengals on their home opener at FedEx Field, Landover, Md., Sunday, September 23, 2012. (Andrew Harnik/The Washington Times)