- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
- Iraq mulls law to let men marry 8-year-old girls
Bengals outpace Redskins
The Redskins gave up 478 yards Sunday to the Cincinnati Bengals in a 38-31 defeat and have surrendered at least 30 points in each game this year. What, in the name of Robert Griffin III, is wrong with Washington’s defense?
Washington Redskins wide receiver Leonard Hankerson (85) is injured after colliding with Cincinnati Bengals linebacker Rey Maualuga (58) on a 12 yard gain as the Washington Redskins lose to the Cincinnati Bengals 38-31 on their home opener. (Andrew Harnik/The Washington Times)