- Boise business entices customers to come break stuff — ‘recreational destruction’
- Fired Yahoo exec’s $60 million golden parachute may be a record
- Arkansas gynecologist snapped nude photos of patients, police say
- Anthony Weiner on his current sexting habits: ‘None of your business’
- Producers eye Capitol Hill for latest reality TV hit
- No selfie awareness: Obama, Biden mug for Instagram as Ukraine implodes
- Putin to Snowden: We don’t collect droves of data on everyone like the U.S.
- Clemson football’s new opponent: Atheists upset with player prayer, Bible study
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford’s re-election launch party will be ‘history in the making,’ brother says
- Louisiana group hits back at Sen. Mary Landrieu campaign ad with ‘Actress Mary’ spot
Best Frenemies: Bill Clinton and President Obama
Best Frenemies: Bill Clinton and President Obama. It's no secret the iconic Democrats aren't the best of buds — but that shouldn't stop them from having a Beer Summit in the backyard of the White House. Heck, Mr. Obama has hosted a bunch of them with others who don't necessarily share his views.
President Barack Obama talks with former President Bill Clinton in the Lower Press Office before addressing the media in the James S. Brady Press Briefing Room at the White House, Dec. 10, 2010. (Official White House Photo by Pete Souza) This official White House photograph is being made available only for publication by news organizations and/or for personal use printing by the subject(s) of the photograph. The photograph may not be manipulated in any way and may not be used in commercial or political materials, advertisements, emails, products, promotions that in any way suggests approval or endorsement of the President, the First Family, or the White House.Â