- Pentagon’s human memory-chip program moves forward
- Obama blasts GOP, ignores immigration crisis in Texas speech
- Marine Warfighting Lab tests the Godzilla of amphibious assault vehicles
- Harry Reid: Birth-control ruling the worst Supreme Court decision in 25 years
- Vet suicides ‘horrible human cost’ of VA dysfunction: lawmaker
- First marijuana customer in Spokane says he was fired
- Hagel: ‘Make no mistake,’ ISIL is an ‘imminent’ threat to U.S.
- Armed militia sets up Texas command center to ‘fight for national sovereignty’
- Coburn calls hiring of embattled background check firm ‘troubling’
- World Cup: It’s raining men in Brazil as women samba with visitors
Bombs rips through Moscow airport
A suicide bomber set off an explosion that ripped through Domodedovo Airport in Moscow, killing 31 and wounding nearly 170.
A man wounded in a blast is evacuated from Domodedovo Airport in Moscow, Monday, Jan. 24, 2011. An explosion ripped through the international arrivals hall at Moscow's busiest airport on Monday, killing dozens of people and wounding scores, officials said. Russian President Dmitry Medvedev called it a terror attack. (AP Photo/Ivan Sekretarev)