- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
- Iraq mulls law to let men marry 8-year-old girls
- Russia sends bombers on 24-hour Arctic patrol
Boudreau out, Hunter in as Capitals' coach
The Washington Capitals have replaced fired coach Bruce Boudreau with former Capitals star player Dale Hunter.
Washington Capitals Head Coach Dale Hunter (center) chats with Alexander Semin (left) and Dmitry Orlov (right) as he takes to the ice for the first time, at the Kettler Capitals Iceplex in Arlington, Va, Monday, Nov. 28, 2011. Semin was scratched Saturday, Dec. 3, 2011, against the Ottawa Senators with a shoulder injury. (Rod Lamkey Jr/ The Washington Times)