- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Bruins force Game 7 with Caps
The Boston Bruins score in the first overtime period to beat the Washington Capitals, 4-3, and even their NHL playoff series, 3-3.
Tyler Seguin (19) of the Boston Bruins scores the winning goal against the Washington capitals in overtime during the Eastern Conference Quarterfinals Game 6 at the Verizon Center in Washington, D.C., Sunday, April 22, 2012. The Bruins defeated the Capitals 4-3, sending he series back to Boston for a Game 7. (Rod Lamkey Jr/The Washington Times)