- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Famous people we've lost in 2014.
Maximilian Schell (8 December 1930 – 1 February 2014) Schell, who portrays Russia's indomitable 17th century ruler Peter the Great in the upcoming TV series of the same name shown Jan. 20, 1986, says playing the role of the tsar who dragged an unwilling Russia out of the Dark Ages, was a ?challenging role.? The four-part mini-series begins on Monday. Schell is interviewed in Los Angeles Jan. 20, 1986 about his role in the NBC series. (AP Photo/Lacy Atkins)