- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
- Michaels craft chain confirms hackers hit 3M customers
- Special Forces’ suicide rates hit record levels — casualties of ‘hard combat’
- Many Americans would quickly face financial hardship after losing job, poll shows
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford thanks supporters at re-election campaign bash
Chilling with 'Shrek' at National Harbor
ICE! featuring DreamWorks Shrek is at the Halls at the Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center in National Harbor, Md. through January 1.
Ice sculptures from the Shrek movies are seen on the big ice slide, under colorful lights in a room temperature of nine degrees, as the artisan ice sculptors from Harbin, China, put the final touches on the attraction ICE! featuring DreamWorks Shrek the Halls at the Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center in National Harbor, Md. (Rod Lamkey Jr./The Washington Times)