- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Chilling with 'Shrek' at National Harbor
ICE! featuring DreamWorks Shrek is at the Halls at the Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center in National Harbor, Md. through January 1.
Ice sculptures from the Shrek movies are seen on the big ice slide, under colorful lights in a room temperature of nine degrees, as the artisan ice sculptors from Harbin, China, put the final touches on the attraction ICE! featuring DreamWorks Shrek the Halls at the Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center in National Harbor, Md. (Rod Lamkey Jr./The Washington Times)