- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
China's party paper falls for Onion joke of Kim Jong-un being 'Sexiest Man Alive'
The online version of China’s Communist Party newspaper hailed a report by The Onion naming North Korean dictator Kim Jong-un as the “Sexiest Man Alive."
A South Korean protester aims a toy gun at an effigy of North Korean leader Kim Jong-un that is set on a mock North Korean missile during an anti-North Korea rally denouncing the North's plan to launch a long-range rocket, in Seoul on Tuesday, March 20, 2012. North Korea vowed Sunday to go ahead with plans to launch the rocket, rejecting criticism in the West that it would scuttle recent diplomacy. (AP Photo/Lee Jin-man)