- House passes VA reform compromise
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
China's party paper falls for Onion joke of Kim Jong-un being 'Sexiest Man Alive'
The online version of China’s Communist Party newspaper hailed a report by The Onion naming North Korean dictator Kim Jong-un as the “Sexiest Man Alive."
A South Korean protester aims a toy gun at an effigy of North Korean leader Kim Jong-un that is set on a mock North Korean missile during an anti-North Korea rally denouncing the North's plan to launch a long-range rocket, in Seoul on Tuesday, March 20, 2012. North Korea vowed Sunday to go ahead with plans to launch the rocket, rejecting criticism in the West that it would scuttle recent diplomacy. (AP Photo/Lee Jin-man)