- LAPD admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
- Foreign minister vows response if Russians are attacked in Ukraine
- Robert Griffin III to drive pace car before Richmond NASCAR race
- Material on Australian shore examined in jet hunt
- Bomb, shooting in Egypt kills 2 police officers
- Tenn. woman receives two-year sentence for stealing $364K meant for homeless veterans
- School bus driver gets probation after kicking autistic girl, 8
- Ex-Army Ranger petitions to keep tan beret off certain soldiers’ heads
- U.S. clears sale of $680 million in Black Hawk helicopters to Mexico
- Justice Dept.’s new clemency guidelines: Crack offenders most obvious candidates
China's party paper falls for Onion joke of Kim Jong-un being 'Sexiest Man Alive'
The online version of China’s Communist Party newspaper hailed a report by The Onion naming North Korean dictator Kim Jong-un as the “Sexiest Man Alive."
A South Korean protester aims a toy gun at an effigy of North Korean leader Kim Jong-un that is set on a mock North Korean missile during an anti-North Korea rally denouncing the North's plan to launch a long-range rocket, in Seoul on Tuesday, March 20, 2012. North Korea vowed Sunday to go ahead with plans to launch the rocket, rejecting criticism in the West that it would scuttle recent diplomacy. (AP Photo/Lee Jin-man)