- Publisher unveils Hillary Clinton’s new memoir — ‘Hard Choices’
- Britain’s Labour Party hires David Axelrod — but can’t spell his name
- Washington and Lee law students demand ban on Confederate flag, say Gen. Lee was racist
- Prosecutors seek arrest warrant for ferry captain in South Korea
- Ann Coulter takes up ‘Mitt Romney for President’ chant again
- Mount Everest avalanche kills a dozen Sherpa guides
- Vice principal saved from South Korean sinking ferry found hanged
- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
China's party paper falls for Onion joke of Kim Jong-un being 'Sexiest Man Alive'
The online version of China’s Communist Party newspaper hailed a report by The Onion naming North Korean dictator Kim Jong-un as the “Sexiest Man Alive."
In this Wednesday, July 25, 2012, photo released by the Korean Central News Agency and distributed in Tokyo by the Korea News Service on Thursday, July 26, 2012, North Korean leader Kim Jong-un (foreground right), accompanied by his wife, Ri Sol-ju (foreground left), waves as they attend the completion ceremony of the Rungna People's Pleasure Ground in Pyongyang, North Korea. (AP Photo/Korean Central News Agency via Korea News Service)