- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
- 3 African leaders cancel trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
China's party paper falls for Onion joke of Kim Jong-un being 'Sexiest Man Alive'
The online version of China’s Communist Party newspaper hailed a report by The Onion naming North Korean dictator Kim Jong-un as the “Sexiest Man Alive."
In this Wednesday, July 25, 2012, photo released by the Korean Central News Agency and distributed in Tokyo by the Korea News Service on Thursday, July 26, 2012, North Korean leader Kim Jong-un (foreground right), accompanied by his wife, Ri Sol-ju (foreground left), waves as they attend the completion ceremony of the Rungna People's Pleasure Ground in Pyongyang, North Korea. (AP Photo/Korean Central News Agency via Korea News Service)