- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
China's party paper falls for Onion joke of Kim Jong-un being 'Sexiest Man Alive'
The online version of China’s Communist Party newspaper hailed a report by The Onion naming North Korean dictator Kim Jong-un as the “Sexiest Man Alive."
In this Wednesday, July 25, 2012, photo released by the Korean Central News Agency and distributed in Tokyo by the Korea News Service on Thursday, July 26, 2012, North Korean leader Kim Jong-un (foreground right), accompanied by his wife, Ri Sol-ju (foreground left), waves as they attend the completion ceremony of the Rungna People's Pleasure Ground in Pyongyang, North Korea. (AP Photo/Korean Central News Agency via Korea News Service)