- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
China's party paper falls for Onion joke of Kim Jong-un being 'Sexiest Man Alive'
The online version of China’s Communist Party newspaper hailed a report by The Onion naming North Korean dictator Kim Jong-un as the “Sexiest Man Alive."
A South Korean protester hangs an effigy of North Korean leader Kim Jong-un near the North's mock missiles in Seoul on Tuesday, March 20, 2012, during an anti-North Korea rally denouncing the North's plan to launch a long-range rocket. North Korea vowed Sunday to go ahead with plans to launch the rocket, rejecting criticism in the West that it would scuttle recent diplomacy. (AP Photo/Lee Jin-man)