- Malaysia Airlines pilots sometimes left cockpit door unlocked: U.S. businessman
- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
D.C. voters cast primary ballots
Voters and candidates go to the polls in the D.C. primary election on Tuesday, April 3, 2012.
Assistant poll captain Glinder Barnes (second from right) watches as Mattie B. Butts (left), Marion Ross (second from left) and Teresa Stuart (right) turn out to cast their vote at Precinct 116 inside the New Image Baptist Church on Alabama Avenue Southeast in Washington on Tuesday, April 3, 2012. (Andrew Harnik/The Washington Times)